The story of Vampires - Page 24 7-76

A couple months ago a email was sent to each of the old users, stating that if they didn't want their accounts to ignore it and if they did to log on.
Sense no one replied my guess is that the email was deleted or due to difficulties never reached it's destination. There was a one week time to reply, or not to it. If the email did not reach you and your account was unjustly removed my apologizes for the screw up
The story of Vampires - Page 24 7-76

A couple months ago a email was sent to each of the old users, stating that if they didn't want their accounts to ignore it and if they did to log on.
Sense no one replied my guess is that the email was deleted or due to difficulties never reached it's destination. There was a one week time to reply, or not to it. If the email did not reach you and your account was unjustly removed my apologizes for the screw up
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For everyone who has a passion for art, writing, and rpleplaying

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The story of Vampires

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

Female Number of posts : 4901
Registration date : 2009-11-03

The story of Vampires - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:01 am

"no, planning, as the last of the Elder fall it opens the doors for a new generation to take hold in London, just London though, let's hope he likes sun baths"
Back to top Go down
princessofslytherin
Admin
princessofslytherin

Number of posts : 832
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 11:06 am

"You wouldnt dare!"
Back to top Go down
https://artistslife.forumotion.com
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:39 pm

"try me" he smirks and leaves the room
Back to top Go down
princessofslytherin
Admin
princessofslytherin

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:45 pm

"Ugh. I am blowing this popsicle stand once nightfall comes."
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:48 pm

in a while the sun's down
Back to top Go down
princessofslytherin
Admin
princessofslytherin

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:58 pm

She gets up and looks for escape routes. She smirks and thinking he is more of an idiot than I though she breaks the window and jumps out barely fitting through and quickly runs to siegfields house.
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:05 pm

there's been a struggle here for sure no sign of Siegfield
Back to top Go down
princessofslytherin
Admin
princessofslytherin

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:07 pm

"Sybil!" she yells out
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:14 pm

"Mary!" Sybil comes out from underneath what used to be the stables, considering the house looks like it's burnt out and exposed to the open air the stables would have been the only place to avoid sunlight "humans in black hoods came and took Siegfield ...it was still day light Mary" crying
Back to top Go down
princessofslytherin
Admin
princessofslytherin

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:19 pm

"No......." Tears coursing down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:22 pm

"if he wasn't in direct sunlight for any longer than a minute there's a chance he's still out there! he has to be..this is Siegfield we're talking about"
Back to top Go down
princessofslytherin
Admin
princessofslytherin

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:29 pm

"I know." "Do u think they were hunters?"
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:35 pm

"vinator vampir...vampire hunters"
Back to top Go down
princessofslytherin
Admin
princessofslytherin

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:37 pm

"Then I know where to find him."
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:37 pm

"lead on Mary!"
Back to top Go down
princessofslytherin
Admin
princessofslytherin

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:43 pm

Goes into a bar speaks rapid spainsh with the bartender. Then they are lead to the back. "Where is Seigfiled?"
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:44 pm

"Siegfield..Siegfield, "the vampire hunter grins "try under a tree in Chelsea Physic Garden saw him crawling there earlier to get away from sunlight"
Back to top Go down
princessofslytherin
Admin
princessofslytherin

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:48 pm

"Look fool you will lead me 2 him! and tell me why you took him. Your no match for me and U know this,"
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:53 pm

he stays calm just repeats himself "Chelsea Physic Garden, and some vampire bloke paid me in silver I ain't stupid enough to go out side alone after dark, too close to the vampire's district for that"
Back to top Go down
princessofslytherin
Admin
princessofslytherin

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 10:22 pm

"Charles the bastard" she and Sybil run to the park. "Siegfield she yells out
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 10:24 pm

from the looks of things Siegfield wasn't the only vampire taken here to die to put it nicly, man what are they paying the grounds keepers another vampire manges to stand back up half leaning on a lamp post to stand up points further up the trail "saw the...Artmis Elder over there.." collapses back down to his knees
Back to top Go down
princessofslytherin
Admin
princessofslytherin

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 10:53 pm

Mary wraps the guys fore arm over her shoulder balancing his weight and then she sees Seigfield.
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 11:08 pm

Siegfield tries to pull himself up but can't, he's in rough shape for one his arm's gone and any part of him not covered by clothing has burns on it his hair is in his face , Sybil runs over to him flipping Siegfield on to his back "guy's a trooper ,didn't used to be a vampire my self..they gave us grounds keepers pistols with silver bullets in them, vampires get alittle....blood crazy when their hurt bad which..sunlight will do to ya, didn't have the heart to shoot the gun though... and look what happened, so even if ya survive daylight, last the night and make it till a hour before dawn if a grounds keeper sees you move they place a bullet between your eyes just cause most of em wanna stay alive" he's clearly on his last breaths as it is there's a hole in his chest and where one eye should be "looks...like the Artemis has a good chance though seeing as his coven worrshipped the goddess of the moon till the hades killed most of 'em, him and that girl are the last"
Back to top Go down
princessofslytherin
Admin
princessofslytherin

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:21 am

Mary gently puts the guy down and runs over to Sybil and seigfield. Tears xoursing down her cheeks she prays for seigfilds and if God wont grant her that the repose of his soul
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:26 am

"see Sybil? M- Mary's back though not the wa I'd planned, how bad am I?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The story of Vampires
Page 24 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next