A couple months ago a email was sent to each of the old users, stating that if they didn't want their accounts to ignore it and if they did to log on.
Sense no one replied my guess is that the email was deleted or due to difficulties never reached it's destination. There was a one week time to reply, or not to it. If the email did not reach you and your account was unjustly removed my apologizes for the screw up

For everyone who has a passion for art, writing, and rpleplaying

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Warriors: The new Clans

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sorrowgrave
Admin

Female Number of posts : 4901
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: The new Clans   Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:11 pm

Whitestar: *looks down at her* your vigal is over, go get some freshkill and join the other apprentices

Back to top Go down
View user profile
scott-the-wolf

Female Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2010-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: The new Clans   Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:18 pm

Darkpaw jumped up happy to streach her limbs after a long night of just sitting "thank you Whitestar!" Darkpaw went to grab fresh-kill off the fresh-kill pile when Dragonkit exploded from the nersery.

Dragonkit ran over to Whitestar, "Can i be an apprentice too?"he asked "i am almost six moons now!" Dragonkit was actually six moons on the next half moon that was three days from now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fallen-Leaves

Female Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2010-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: The new Clans   Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:52 pm

Landkit was running in circles when she noticed one of the apprentices was looming over her, well not LOOMING over her just kind of standing there
Back to top Go down
View user profile
scott-the-wolf

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: The new Clans   Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:58 pm

Raptorpaw stopped the kit and said "I have good news for you." Raptorpaw sat down "you are becomeing an apprentice today!" Raptorpaw was happy at the happy expression on the kit's face. he hadn't seen that expression on any kit before in his life sence there had been no other kits in his clan for a long time and Landkit didn't look happy a lot.

(lets try for longer posts from now on, a minumum of 3 sentances sorry i can't spell correctly today >.< )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fallen-Leaves

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: The new Clans   Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:03 pm

(okay g2g after this post)

Landkit was very excited about becoming an apprentice "So when do i become an apprentice today?" Landkit asked. Landkit was facinated by medicine cat stuff as he visited the medicine den every day to help out. "i hope i get a good mentor!" Landkit was calm at the fact that she was becoming an apprentice even though most kits are so excited that they can hardly contain themselves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
scott-the-wolf

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: The new Clans   Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:09 pm

(me too)

Raptorpaw was delighted because today was also the day he would be getting his Warrior name. Raptorpaw was deep in thought when Cherrystar came up. "hi Cherrystar!" Raptorpaw meowed "i can't whait for my Warrior name!"

Cherrystar was happy to have a new warrior in the clan " you deserve it" Cherrystar purred. Cherrystar walked toward the TallPine, where the clan has cerimonies and such, and called "Let all those old enough to catch their own prey join here beanith the TallPine for a Clan meeting!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fallen-Leaves

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: The new Clans   Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:34 pm

Landkit went to sit a little ways away from the TallPine. She was delighted to be becoming an apprentice today. i hope i get a good mentor!

(sorry it's short but idk what to write)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
scott-the-wolf

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: The new Clans   Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:41 pm

Cherrystar stood in front of the group of Shadowclan cats and said "We have two cats who need to be named today! Raptorpaw?"

Raptorpaw stood up.

Cherrystar said "you have showed the clan that you are worthy of a warrior name, from this moment on you will be known as Raptorstrike!" Cherrystar was proud of her former apprentice. "Landkit, you are now old enough to train with the other apprentices and learn how to serve your clan, from this moment on you shall be known as Landpaw, and your mentor will be Lionslayer."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fallen-Leaves

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: The new Clans   Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:46 pm

Landpaw was very happy.

(writer's block>.<)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
scott-the-wolf

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: The new Clans   Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:28 pm

(okay but try better next time)

Cherrystar decided it was now time to name a Deputy of the clan. "we also are in need of a Deputy! Lionslayer, would you like to be the deputy of Shadowclan?" Cherrystar had fealings for the tom, she knew this was his first apprentice and therefore he being the only cat qualified for the job now. Raptorstrike was her apprentice and now he is a warrior who may someday become leader of Shadowclan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LittleLostPuppy

Female Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2010-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: The new Clans   Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:11 pm

Lionslayer nodded his head and said "i would love too!" he knew that Shadowclan had no deputy at hat time and he was looking forward to carrying out his duties of being deputy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
scott-the-wolf

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: The new Clans   Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:17 pm

Cherrystar nodded "okay" Cherrystar dismissed the meeting and went to Raptorstrike and Landpaw. "it is getting dark out and now you will sit at the center of the camp and be silent" Cherrystar instructed the two cats and left to her den.

Raptorstrike sat down beside Landpaw and watched as the other cats all left to their dens.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: The new Clans   

Back to top Go down

Warriors: The new Clans
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3