Hurm... 7-76

A couple months ago a email was sent to each of the old users, stating that if they didn't want their accounts to ignore it and if they did to log on.
Sense no one replied my guess is that the email was deleted or due to difficulties never reached it's destination. There was a one week time to reply, or not to it. If the email did not reach you and your account was unjustly removed my apologizes for the screw up
Hurm... 7-76

A couple months ago a email was sent to each of the old users, stating that if they didn't want their accounts to ignore it and if they did to log on.
Sense no one replied my guess is that the email was deleted or due to difficulties never reached it's destination. There was a one week time to reply, or not to it. If the email did not reach you and your account was unjustly removed my apologizes for the screw up
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For everyone who has a passion for art, writing, and rpleplaying

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hurm...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

Female Number of posts : 4901
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Hurm... Empty
PostSubject: Hurm...   Hurm... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 8:23 pm

First, put the image on your desk top, or upload to photo bucket of if you DREW (or took the image in my case *snickers*) your deviantart, then go to tiny pic and upload, it's in german and takes some getting used to play around with it until you see something that has forum in it, click and copy the code that has [IMG] and says for forum signatures and post on here, simple as that, I used my DA webcam as a example for you to see in a topic.

Hurm... Sy6liw

see? A reason I did this is because some of the new users, like Scott might not know how, and also I'm sure that those of us who want to would love to have a blog, personally I see myself using mine as a feature to post sims stories, for entertainment, currently I'm working on a purpose for the forum either Role play as a major and something else as a minor, though no huge changes will be made until my fellow admin gets back so I can ask for permission. Until then this is just basic infromation. That has nothing of importance to us currently

your friendly Admin from hell,
Sorrowgrave
Back to top Go down

Hurm...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: New? Start here :: Guide to images on Forum-
Jump to: