The Coven Matter 7-76

A couple months ago a email was sent to each of the old users, stating that if they didn't want their accounts to ignore it and if they did to log on.
Sense no one replied my guess is that the email was deleted or due to difficulties never reached it's destination. There was a one week time to reply, or not to it. If the email did not reach you and your account was unjustly removed my apologizes for the screw up
The Coven Matter 7-76

A couple months ago a email was sent to each of the old users, stating that if they didn't want their accounts to ignore it and if they did to log on.
Sense no one replied my guess is that the email was deleted or due to difficulties never reached it's destination. There was a one week time to reply, or not to it. If the email did not reach you and your account was unjustly removed my apologizes for the screw up
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For everyone who has a passion for art, writing, and rpleplaying

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Coven Matter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
princessofslytherin
Admin
princessofslytherin

Number of posts : 832
Registration date : 2009-01-31

The Coven Matter Empty
PostSubject: The Coven Matter   The Coven Matter I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:40 pm

I walked into a new school for the first time called Jomar High School home of the

lions. I was in the princapals office I stated my name "Jason Wick." " Oh nice to

meet you Mr.Wick" at all schools it was the same speel. " Well Mr.Wick we have

one of our finest students to show you around Mary are you out of the bathroom."

" Yes Ms.Jones." rang a voice like wind chimes. When she walked in my jaw

dropped she was beatiful long blonde hair, goregeous big Blue eyes and a long

white skirt with a t- shirt and tennis shoes. with a cross neck lace. He could tell

she was his soulmate. But how did a Catholic get together with a Wicca?

My friend Colin was being highly annoying as he can be. He gets along just fine with everyone. So I left him at his coven and left to go see Mary but not like a date but shes helping me with my studies.

During our class my stupid brother thought he would be a hot shot and say that Wicca's are better than Catholics God bless mary she just toke a deep breath and ignored him at that I dont know what came over me but i leaned in and kissed her. she responded by kissing back I leaned back she just smiled and blushed feriously I grined she liked that. Will you go to the dance with me I asked I'd be honered to. she replied. Just then the concil burst in and said be gone you Catholic freak I looked at them in bewilderment she ran out the door and left a note that said if i had known you were witch i would have never of said yes. Mary! I yelled but she was gone. Then the concil rounded on me I knew the punishments of dating a Catholic death for you and the Catholic.
Mary P.O.V
I cannot belive it he is a Wicca and I think im in love with him. I mean really in love with him. He was so sweet and funny. This could mean death for me though
Back to top Go down
https://artistslife.forumotion.com

The Coven Matter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Arts :: Stories-
Jump to: