Dragon cave 7-76

A couple months ago a email was sent to each of the old users, stating that if they didn't want their accounts to ignore it and if they did to log on.
Sense no one replied my guess is that the email was deleted or due to difficulties never reached it's destination. There was a one week time to reply, or not to it. If the email did not reach you and your account was unjustly removed my apologizes for the screw up
Dragon cave 7-76

A couple months ago a email was sent to each of the old users, stating that if they didn't want their accounts to ignore it and if they did to log on.
Sense no one replied my guess is that the email was deleted or due to difficulties never reached it's destination. There was a one week time to reply, or not to it. If the email did not reach you and your account was unjustly removed my apologizes for the screw up
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For everyone who has a passion for art, writing, and rpleplaying

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dragon cave

Go down 
+2
Qwackie
Sorrowgrave
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

Female Number of posts : 4901
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Dragon cave Empty
PostSubject: Dragon cave   Dragon cave I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 5:16 pm

Everyone here should know about this, post stories about amazing catches on the ap, your *first* four dragons and fanflicks go here.
Do you have a Thuwed? what was your first rare? keep the posts coming people Also allowed here are click my eggs and view pages, you know what's not on the Dragoncave forum ;p
Back to top Go down
Qwackie
Qwackie

Female Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2010-10-10

Dragon cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon cave   Dragon cave I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 5:24 pm

Thuwed? Yeah, I do. Didn't know it was a Thuwed until a few days ago. My first rare was a silver, well, I had a vampire before that, but I don't count vampires are rares because I have like six. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

Dragon cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon cave   Dragon cave I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 5:25 pm

Qwack you have bite me a CB vamp one of these days XD
My first rare that grew to adult hood is golden Sunkeeper, I've have....13? thuwed and dorkfaces on my scroll but threw them out cause I didn't want them XD
Back to top Go down
scott-the-wolf
scott-the-wolf

Female Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2010-10-12

Dragon cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon cave   Dragon cave I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 5:33 pm

i gots a split from the cave
Back to top Go down
Fallen Angel
RolePlayer
Fallen Angel

Female Number of posts : 3911
Registration date : 2010-08-30

Dragon cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon cave   Dragon cave I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 5:45 pm

My first four? My first was my two headed dragon, Totriio, after that I got my first earth dragon, Atoori, followed by my black dragon, Temori, and my fourth dragon was Yetomi, my water dragon... And many have since followed.
Back to top Go down
LittleLostPuppy
LittleLostPuppy

Female Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2010-10-17

Dragon cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon cave   Dragon cave I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:30 am

i had 5 splits (one named 'The Splitz man' lolz) and 3 silvers 4 christmas and many others who all happen to now be wild dragons because they blocked my scroll GRRR
Back to top Go down
Qwackie
Qwackie

Female Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2010-10-10

Dragon cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon cave   Dragon cave I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 2:38 pm

I don't even remember my first four, but my first two were Shadows of Tranquility and Dragon Bane's Patch. So long ago~
Back to top Go down
scott-the-wolf
scott-the-wolf

Female Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2010-10-12

Dragon cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon cave   Dragon cave I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 3:54 pm

poor pup

i know i wouldn't like to loose my scroll
Back to top Go down
LittleLostPuppy
LittleLostPuppy

Dragon cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon cave   Dragon cave I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:02 pm

yah i know
Back to top Go down
Jumonji
Jumonji

Male Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2010-10-14

Dragon cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon cave   Dragon cave I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 2:11 am

I remember when splits were relatively common, and actually blocked the AP
o_o''''
Back to top Go down
LittleLostPuppy
LittleLostPuppy

Dragon cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon cave   Dragon cave I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:02 am

oh my
Back to top Go down
Jumonji
Jumonji

Dragon cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon cave   Dragon cave I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 5:07 pm

Back on topic: I can't remember what my first rare was...
But now that splits are rare I guess they were my first *rare* dragon.
Same thing with the *old* pinks.
I only have one of them, but I'm still impressed that what were really common before and are now considered ultra-rare.
/Shrugs.
Aren't discontinued dragons also considered rare?
Then I guess my frills are also considered rare .___.''
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

Dragon cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon cave   Dragon cave I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 5:17 pm

Sense you can't get some dragons anymore (most recently CB marrows) then they are considered rare

I'm just looking foreword to the biospheres which should help the ratios out
Back to top Go down
Jumonji
Jumonji

Dragon cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon cave   Dragon cave I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 5:20 pm

Yeah, the biospheres are really going to help.
Specially when people are focusing on other biospheres and a rare just happens to drop in one that I'm looking in.
This is going to make getting rares so much easier XD
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

Dragon cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon cave   Dragon cave I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 5:26 pm

lol, I'm mostly going to be in the mountions, Two dragons that I collect (ridgebacks and Blacks) will drop there. I need CB female blacks as mates for my two Black Marrows. so I can hopfully breed a mate for this dragon http://dragcave.net/lineage/TYu2 think about it. a Black dragon with all Rare grandfathers that'd look sweet.
Back to top Go down
Jumonji
Jumonji

Dragon cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon cave   Dragon cave I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 5:30 pm

...That dragon would be made of win 8D
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

Dragon cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon cave   Dragon cave I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 5:37 pm

That it would be. I need to make it up to myself for not getting a female Marrow when I had the chase XD
Back to top Go down
Jumonji
Jumonji

Dragon cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon cave   Dragon cave I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 5:48 pm

I got one, yes, only one, male marrow, and three females .___.''
I was hoping that I could freeze a male and female hatchie, but I can't.
So I have two female marrows, one male marrow, and one frozen female marrow.
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

Dragon cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon cave   Dragon cave I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 5:50 pm

Jumonji wrote:
I got one, yes, only one, male marrow, and three females .___.''
I was hoping that I could freeze a male and female hatchie, but I can't.
So I have two female marrows, one male marrow, and one frozen female marrow.

.... If I get two cb female blacks and teloport is put into play I'll trade you one of the epic win Black eggs for a pb Marrow if not I'll just breed my boys with female whites
Back to top Go down
Jumonji
Jumonji

Dragon cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon cave   Dragon cave I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 5:58 pm

Alright then.
If they'll breed >U
Edit for failquote XD
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

Dragon cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon cave   Dragon cave I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:30 pm

Alright, Though I need to get a pink (female) onto my scroll XD all my cb whites are boys
Back to top Go down
Jumonji
Jumonji

Dragon cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon cave   Dragon cave I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 8:25 pm

Sorrowgrave wrote:
Alright, Though I need to get a pink (female) onto my scroll XD all my cb whites are boys
.___. the only pink I have is one with the old sprite XD
...I think this forum may just be dead, sorry to tell you that.
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

Dragon cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon cave   Dragon cave I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 8:33 pm

Yea I know .__. only you me and Fallen Angel are ever on. And she shares a computer with younger sibling last time I asked her. She's normally on around 5ish my time though on weekdays. if more people would make accounts...

This forum isn't strict there are two main rules
Don't offend anyone.
Don't offend me
long as neither of those are broken it's a free for all *shrugs* Course the rules that the host for the forum has are in effect as well but that's it really. Maybe tell some friends of yours?

Moderating is fairly laid back also
Quote :
The moderators of this forum will try hard to edit or remove reprehensible messages as soon as possible. However, it is impossible for them to review all the messages. You thus admit that all the messages posted on this forum express the sight and opinion of their respective authors and not those of the moderators or the Webmaster (except messages posted by them) and consequently, they cannot be held responsible of the discussions.

This forum uses cookies to store information on your computer. These cookies will not contain any personal information; they are only used to improve comfort while browsing. The address e-mail is only used in order to confirm the details of your registration as your password (and also to send you back your password if you forget it).

- Aggressive or slanderous messages, as well as personal insults and critics, the coarseness and vulgarities, and more generally any message contravening the French laws are prohibited.
- Messages who promote - or evoke - illegal practices are prohibited.
- If you post informations which come from another site
, look first if the site in question doesn't forbid it. Show the address of the site in question in order to respect the work of their administrators!
- Please post your messages only once. The repetitions are unpleasant and useless!
- Please make an effort on grammar and spelling. SMS-style language (ex: r u sk8ing?) is not advised!

Any message contravening the listing above will be edited or removed without additional notice or justification within deadlines which will depend on the availability of the moderators. Any abuse will involve the cancellation of the registration. Internet is neither an anonymous space, nor a space of no-right! We reserve ourselves the possibility of informing your access provider and/or the legal authorities of any malevolent behavior. An IP address of each poster is recorded in order to help us to make you respect these conditions.

Those are the site rules add my own two and not much restriction is there?
Back to top Go down
Jumonji
Jumonji

Dragon cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon cave   Dragon cave I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 8:40 pm

Yeah, this is almost as 'free' as DC is...
-Yawns.-
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

Dragon cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon cave   Dragon cave I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 8:44 pm

To tell ya the truth I only go by what the site says so they don't take the forum away. though you have to admit, not having the one post a minute thing is pretty sweet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dragon cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon cave   Dragon cave I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon cave
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other games-
Jump to: