Three poems I wrote 7-76

A couple months ago a email was sent to each of the old users, stating that if they didn't want their accounts to ignore it and if they did to log on.
Sense no one replied my guess is that the email was deleted or due to difficulties never reached it's destination. There was a one week time to reply, or not to it. If the email did not reach you and your account was unjustly removed my apologizes for the screw up
Three poems I wrote 7-76

A couple months ago a email was sent to each of the old users, stating that if they didn't want their accounts to ignore it and if they did to log on.
Sense no one replied my guess is that the email was deleted or due to difficulties never reached it's destination. There was a one week time to reply, or not to it. If the email did not reach you and your account was unjustly removed my apologizes for the screw up
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For everyone who has a passion for art, writing, and rpleplaying

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Three poems I wrote

Go down 
AuthorMessage
princessofslytherin
Admin
princessofslytherin

Number of posts : 832
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Three poems I wrote Empty
PostSubject: Three poems I wrote   Three poems I wrote I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:54 pm

I sat there crying as snow came
my friend was gone
i was lost
all to much
all to much
she took me and broke me
till i died
all inside
all inside
she said the spell
that broke down my protective wall
As it came down