Sims (Any Sims) 7-76

A couple months ago a email was sent to each of the old users, stating that if they didn't want their accounts to ignore it and if they did to log on.
Sense no one replied my guess is that the email was deleted or due to difficulties never reached it's destination. There was a one week time to reply, or not to it. If the email did not reach you and your account was unjustly removed my apologizes for the screw up
Sims (Any Sims) 7-76

A couple months ago a email was sent to each of the old users, stating that if they didn't want their accounts to ignore it and if they did to log on.
Sense no one replied my guess is that the email was deleted or due to difficulties never reached it's destination. There was a one week time to reply, or not to it. If the email did not reach you and your account was unjustly removed my apologizes for the screw up
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For everyone who has a passion for art, writing, and rpleplaying

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sims (Any Sims)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fallen Angel
RolePlayer
Fallen Angel

Female Number of posts : 3911
Registration date : 2010-08-30

Sims (Any Sims) Empty
PostSubject: Sims (Any Sims)   Sims (Any Sims) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:17 pm

My first question to those who have played Sims (any of them):

What is the strangest thing that's ever happened while you were playing the game?

Mine has to be when one of my LIVE sims got a GHOST sim pregnant. It confused me! How the heck is that possible?!
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

Female Number of posts : 4901
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Sims (Any Sims) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sims (Any Sims)   Sims (Any Sims) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:52 pm

0_o

*giggles* or when a ghost gets a human lady knocked up

my odd experience was when on the 15 generation helsing legacy on sims 2 Nostradamus showed up in Kyrn's wishs , as become best friends with 0__0 he apparently is a necromancer...

another one was when my sim who had reached rank ten in the military track became a achohalic and spent all his time at the juice bar .... Then when World Adventures was install he was addicted to the bottle

do you have any legacies?
Back to top Go down
Fallen Angel
RolePlayer
Fallen Angel

Sims (Any Sims) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sims (Any Sims)   Sims (Any Sims) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:03 pm

I don't have World Adventures installed... Or any of the extensions (we can't afford it).
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

Sims (Any Sims) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sims (Any Sims)   Sims (Any Sims) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:28 pm

don't feel too bad took us a year to be able to get one of the expansion packs. What are some sims you play as?
Back to top Go down
Fallen Angel
RolePlayer
Fallen Angel

Sims (Any Sims) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sims (Any Sims)   Sims (Any Sims) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:31 pm

Lets see... There's one guy who has three romantic interests (cheater...), I did make Shika (before she died, of course), and I have tried to make human versions of some of the Danny Phantom ghosts...
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

Sims (Any Sims) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sims (Any Sims)   Sims (Any Sims) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:39 pm

for me... after game crash...

Anja (currently lives with Walker, story progression turned off in game)
Walker (hotie)
Fortlescue and Laurent Moreau (French immigrent brothers who own a winery )
Marie Antonettie (historical refrance sim ;p I think she's going to be the first of my first generation sims to die)

and my legacy sim
Nick Chevalier (gonna upload him to exchange later)

They are live in river view
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sims (Any Sims) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sims (Any Sims)   Sims (Any Sims) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sims (Any Sims)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other games-
Jump to: