Clone Wars RPG - Page 2 7-76

A couple months ago a email was sent to each of the old users, stating that if they didn't want their accounts to ignore it and if they did to log on.
Sense no one replied my guess is that the email was deleted or due to difficulties never reached it's destination. There was a one week time to reply, or not to it. If the email did not reach you and your account was unjustly removed my apologizes for the screw up
Clone Wars RPG - Page 2 7-76

A couple months ago a email was sent to each of the old users, stating that if they didn't want their accounts to ignore it and if they did to log on.
Sense no one replied my guess is that the email was deleted or due to difficulties never reached it's destination. There was a one week time to reply, or not to it. If the email did not reach you and your account was unjustly removed my apologizes for the screw up
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For everyone who has a passion for art, writing, and rpleplaying

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clone Wars RPG

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

Female Number of posts : 4901
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Clone Wars RPG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clone Wars RPG   Clone Wars RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:43 pm

Condoris:*nods* I believe that
Back to top Go down
Fallen Angel
RolePlayer
Fallen Angel

Female Number of posts : 3911
Registration date : 2010-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Clone Wars RPG   Clone Wars RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:47 pm

**The warship is as beautiful inside as it is outside, both in tech, and in cleanliness. It's clear that Kya takes good care of the ship**
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: Clone Wars RPG   Clone Wars RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 6:00 pm

Condoris: *he notices*
Back to top Go down
Fallen Angel
RolePlayer
Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Clone Wars RPG   Clone Wars RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 6:03 pm

Kya: *sets the course for Utapau*
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: Clone Wars RPG   Clone Wars RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 6:06 pm

Condoris: *he polishes his blaster trying to get some of the sand off of it* what is bringing you to Utapau?
Back to top Go down
Fallen Angel
RolePlayer
Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Clone Wars RPG   Clone Wars RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 6:09 pm

Kya: I move from planet to planet, most often just to shake the Empire off my trail, but... *falls silent* No, you wouldn't understand...
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: Clone Wars RPG   Clone Wars RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 6:11 pm

Condoris: understand what ?
Back to top Go down
Fallen Angel
RolePlayer
Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Clone Wars RPG   Clone Wars RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 6:16 pm

Kya: Recently... I've been plagued by nightmares, but not my own. It's strange... But then one night, in my dream... I saw myself fighting... Someone... On Utapau. I don't know who it was, but... Well, the dream ended too soon for me to see much, but I could tell I was in an abandoned, metal structure built into a cliff...
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: Clone Wars RPG   Clone Wars RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 6:31 pm

Condoris: hmm... If you saw the place would you be able to identify it?
Back to top Go down
Fallen Angel
RolePlayer
Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Clone Wars RPG   Clone Wars RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 6:34 pm

Kya: Yes... Yes, I will.
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: Clone Wars RPG   Clone Wars RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 6:39 pm

Condoris: *nods* I might know the place you're talking about.. I'm headed there for a much different reason though
Back to top Go down
Fallen Angel
RolePlayer
Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Clone Wars RPG   Clone Wars RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 6:51 pm

Kya: And why are you going there, lÇš?
(lÇš means companion.)
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: Clone Wars RPG   Clone Wars RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 6:59 pm

Condoris: At one point I was one of the Duchess of Mandalore's royal guard. After Death Watch and other violence groups like it overran my home our job was to get our duchess into hiding safely until the fall of the terrorists who'd overran the government. We were betrayed by a comrade and sold out to the Empire.I don't know her Majesty's fate. Nor do I wish too. But I do want to put a few rounds of ammunition into the backstabbing traitor who turned us in.He had me labeled as a alley of his , some sort of guilt I don't think he realized I was still working to protect her. So when the storm troopers over ran our position they didn't take me into custody I wear my uniform so anyone who knows what happened will know I will never forgive, or forget what was done
Back to top Go down
Fallen Angel
RolePlayer
Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Clone Wars RPG   Clone Wars RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 7:04 pm

Kya: ... So what exactly is this place we're going to then?
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: Clone Wars RPG   Clone Wars RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 7:06 pm

Condoris: On Utapau? If we're lucky first to a hutt living there to get the exact location of the tratior, then to the place you described after that I'm going to go kill him
Back to top Go down
Fallen Angel
RolePlayer
Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Clone Wars RPG   Clone Wars RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 7:11 pm

Kya: *she nods, they arrive on Utapau*
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: Clone Wars RPG   Clone Wars RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 7:12 pm

Condoris: *he gets out of the ship looks around before putting the blaster in the hostler * nothing has changed here from when I was saw it...still over ran with those frightened of Imperial dogs
Back to top Go down
Fallen Angel
RolePlayer
Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Clone Wars RPG   Clone Wars RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 7:16 pm

Kya: *silently follows him*
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: Clone Wars RPG   Clone Wars RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 7:18 pm

Condoris: *he heads toword a cave walking down inside* this is the lair of Aslym the Hutt
Back to top Go down
Fallen Angel
RolePlayer
Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Clone Wars RPG   Clone Wars RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 7:21 pm

Kya: *silently following*
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: Clone Wars RPG   Clone Wars RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 7:28 pm

Condoris: *like most hutt palaces this place is pretty unsurpising. Two guards though cross spears blocking them off*
Back to top Go down
Fallen Angel
RolePlayer
Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Clone Wars RPG   Clone Wars RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 7:35 pm

Kya: *thinking: "Oh, joy..."*
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: Clone Wars RPG   Clone Wars RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 7:39 pm

Condoris: *he's unphased* Aslym ! It's me Condoris could you tell your pets to let me in? Can't a old friend vist.... *yep that's a Hutt voice, this hutt is female form the sound of it*
Back to top Go down
Fallen Angel
RolePlayer
Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Clone Wars RPG   Clone Wars RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 7:41 pm

Kya: *silent*
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: Clone Wars RPG   Clone Wars RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 7:43 pm

Condoris: It's smart to make friends in all places , come on Kya *he walks toword Alsym's throne room*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clone Wars RPG   Clone Wars RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clone Wars RPG
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Arts :: Roleplaying :: Fallen Angel and Sorrowgrave-
Jump to: