Nadia RPG - Page 40 7-76

A couple months ago a email was sent to each of the old users, stating that if they didn't want their accounts to ignore it and if they did to log on.
Sense no one replied my guess is that the email was deleted or due to difficulties never reached it's destination. There was a one week time to reply, or not to it. If the email did not reach you and your account was unjustly removed my apologizes for the screw up
Nadia RPG - Page 40 7-76

A couple months ago a email was sent to each of the old users, stating that if they didn't want their accounts to ignore it and if they did to log on.
Sense no one replied my guess is that the email was deleted or due to difficulties never reached it's destination. There was a one week time to reply, or not to it. If the email did not reach you and your account was unjustly removed my apologizes for the screw up
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For everyone who has a passion for art, writing, and rpleplaying

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nadia RPG

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

Female Number of posts : 4901
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Nadia RPG - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nadia RPG   Nadia RPG - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 11:45 pm

Nadia: *she observes him carefully,checking for any injuries that need attention imedeinatly*
Back to top Go down
Fallen Angel
RolePlayer
Fallen Angel

Female Number of posts : 3911
Registration date : 2010-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Nadia RPG   Nadia RPG - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 11:49 pm

Robert: *Barry may have attacked him (and hurt him) but nothing that won't heal on it's own*
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: Nadia RPG   Nadia RPG - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 11:52 pm

Nadia: *she puts a fake tone in her voice ,overly concerned a bit frightened, she's handcuffed her self to the chain, key's still in the cuffs though it's nothing she can't get out of .Clearly been praticing her lines*
Back to top Go down
Fallen Angel
RolePlayer
Fallen Angel

Female Number of posts : 3911
Registration date : 2010-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Nadia RPG   Nadia RPG - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 11:54 pm

Robert: *confused right now*
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: Nadia RPG   Nadia RPG - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 11:56 pm

Nadia: *next talks about amnesia, it's use on mindwashing,way she puts it both of them have been here before at seperate times*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nadia RPG   Nadia RPG - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nadia RPG
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40