Barry the Chopper RPG 7-76

A couple months ago a email was sent to each of the old users, stating that if they didn't want their accounts to ignore it and if they did to log on.
Sense no one replied my guess is that the email was deleted or due to difficulties never reached it's destination. There was a one week time to reply, or not to it. If the email did not reach you and your account was unjustly removed my apologizes for the screw up
Barry the Chopper RPG 7-76

A couple months ago a email was sent to each of the old users, stating that if they didn't want their accounts to ignore it and if they did to log on.
Sense no one replied my guess is that the email was deleted or due to difficulties never reached it's destination. There was a one week time to reply, or not to it. If the email did not reach you and your account was unjustly removed my apologizes for the screw up
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For everyone who has a passion for art, writing, and rpleplaying

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Barry the Chopper RPG

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fallen Angel
RolePlayer
Fallen Angel

Female Number of posts : 3911
Registration date : 2010-08-30

Barry the Chopper RPG Empty
PostSubject: Barry the Chopper RPG   Barry the Chopper RPG I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:11 pm

(Here's that RPG for Barry (since he's on my mind right now...) and the home RP for my newest OC Carmen Castillo.)
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

Female Number of posts : 4901
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Barry the Chopper RPG   Barry the Chopper RPG I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:12 pm

(Alright, fair enough long as a Barry parody gets into the Nadia one too, so what's the plot ere Govenera?)
Back to top Go down
Fallen Angel
RolePlayer
Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Barry the Chopper RPG   Barry the Chopper RPG I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:22 pm

(Of course. The plot of this is that.. well, after Barry dies, he's kinda told that he has to guard a young (future serial killer) girl named Carmen Castillo, or he completely fades from existence. This is going to start with ten-year old Carmen, but in the end she's going to live into her early fifties, when she passes the psychopath torch to a new mentally unstable kid (whom Barry then has to guard after Carmen dies. You know, so he can continue to exist.). All this trouble is caused by a spirit of insanity named Chaos.)
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: Barry the Chopper RPG   Barry the Chopper RPG I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:26 pm

(sweet..)
Back to top Go down
Fallen Angel
RolePlayer
Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Barry the Chopper RPG   Barry the Chopper RPG I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:28 pm

Chaos: *watched Barry die* Hmm... That's no fun... *snaps his fingers*
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: Barry the Chopper RPG   Barry the Chopper RPG I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:50 pm

Barry: *expected result l*
Back to top Go down
Fallen Angel
RolePlayer
Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Barry the Chopper RPG   Barry the Chopper RPG I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:51 pm

Chaos: *zaps Barry* Wakey, wakey Barry... You're not finished yet.
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: Barry the Chopper RPG   Barry the Chopper RPG I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:56 pm

Barry: *that wakes him up he looks around*
Back to top Go down
Fallen Angel
RolePlayer
Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Barry the Chopper RPG   Barry the Chopper RPG I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 9:00 pm

Chaos: Good, you're up. *he seems insane, alright... you can tell by looking at him*
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: Barry the Chopper RPG   Barry the Chopper RPG I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 9:04 pm

Barry: where's up at?
Back to top Go down
Fallen Angel
RolePlayer
Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Barry the Chopper RPG   Barry the Chopper RPG I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 9:08 pm

Chaos: *laughs slightly* Nice one. But um, I'd look at your hands if I were you.
**He should notice that they're translucent now...**
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: Barry the Chopper RPG   Barry the Chopper RPG I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 9:10 pm

Barry: *freaks a little *that can't be good
Back to top Go down
Fallen Angel
RolePlayer
Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Barry the Chopper RPG   Barry the Chopper RPG I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 9:16 pm

Chaos: Yeah, you did die. The only thing really tying you to existence right now? *gestures to the Spirit Mirror, showing a young girl, about ten years old, trying to ignore the loud yelling coming from the kitchen* Carmen Castillo.
Carmen: *she's covering her ears, strawberry blonde hair reaching to her shoulders... her eyes are very strangely colored, mostly purple irises with a red ring around the pupil... wearing typical clothes for a ten year old*
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: Barry the Chopper RPG   Barry the Chopper RPG I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 9:18 pm

Barry: alright, what's the catch?
Back to top Go down
Fallen Angel
RolePlayer
Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Barry the Chopper RPG   Barry the Chopper RPG I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 9:21 pm

Chaos: If she dies before she does what she needs to, you fade from existence. And you'll know when she's done what she needs to, trust me on that one.
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: Barry the Chopper RPG   Barry the Chopper RPG I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 9:22 pm

Barry: Long as the kid lives long enough to do what she needs to I get to stick around...
Back to top Go down
Fallen Angel
RolePlayer
Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Barry the Chopper RPG   Barry the Chopper RPG I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 9:29 pm

Chaos: Pretty much yeah, but hey, don't think it'll be easy, Barry. Although I can't tell you specifics, I'm telling you right now she's going to have to live through adulthood, at least. *looks at the mirror again* Only she'll be able to see you, to everyone else you won't be seen or heard. Good luck.
**Next thing Barry knows, he's in Carmen's room, wow that yelling's even louder when you're in the actual house...**
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: Barry the Chopper RPG   Barry the Chopper RPG I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 9:30 pm

barry: *he notices, goes to where she is*
Back to top Go down
Fallen Angel
RolePlayer
Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Barry the Chopper RPG   Barry the Chopper RPG I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 9:33 pm

Carmen: *she's sitting on her bed, trying to ignore that argument, you can hear it slowly turning violent*
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: Barry the Chopper RPG   Barry the Chopper RPG I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 9:36 pm

Barry: *doesn't like that*
Back to top Go down
Fallen Angel
RolePlayer
Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Barry the Chopper RPG   Barry the Chopper RPG I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 9:38 pm

Carmen: *poor kid*
**The fight dies down after a while, a door slams, I'm going to guess the step-father's going to get drunk**
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: Barry the Chopper RPG   Barry the Chopper RPG I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 9:39 pm

Barry: *he already decides he doesn't like him looks back at Carmen* you alright kid?
Back to top Go down
Fallen Angel
RolePlayer
Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Barry the Chopper RPG   Barry the Chopper RPG I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 9:41 pm

Carmen: *when she sees Barry, she freaks out, just a little, you had to expect that... she nods though*
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: Barry the Chopper RPG   Barry the Chopper RPG I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 9:47 pm

Barry: Alright kid, making sure
Back to top Go down
Fallen Angel
RolePlayer
Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Barry the Chopper RPG   Barry the Chopper RPG I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 9:48 pm

Carmen: Who are you? *she's ten, remember*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Barry the Chopper RPG   Barry the Chopper RPG I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Barry the Chopper RPG
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Arts :: Roleplaying :: Fallen Angel and Sorrowgrave-
Jump to: