Characters 7-76

A couple months ago a email was sent to each of the old users, stating that if they didn't want their accounts to ignore it and if they did to log on.
Sense no one replied my guess is that the email was deleted or due to difficulties never reached it's destination. There was a one week time to reply, or not to it. If the email did not reach you and your account was unjustly removed my apologizes for the screw up
Characters 7-76

A couple months ago a email was sent to each of the old users, stating that if they didn't want their accounts to ignore it and if they did to log on.
Sense no one replied my guess is that the email was deleted or due to difficulties never reached it's destination. There was a one week time to reply, or not to it. If the email did not reach you and your account was unjustly removed my apologizes for the screw up
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For everyone who has a passion for art, writing, and rpleplaying

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Characters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
princessofslytherin
Admin
princessofslytherin

Number of posts : 832
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Characters Empty
PostSubject: Characters   Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 10:20 pm

Add the Character u want
Back to top Go down
https://artistslife.forumotion.com
princessofslytherin
Admin
princessofslytherin

Number of posts : 832
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters   Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:42 pm

Hestia Kaylee Argona
Virus type: Swine Flu
Skin: Tan
Eyes: Green
Hair: Long usually in a braid red
Backround: is incredibly crazy! She is fairly new but knows what she is doing and causes world wide panic
Back to top Go down
https://artistslife.forumotion.com
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

Female Number of posts : 4901
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters   Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:30 pm

Feniago
Virus type: Spanishflu
Skin: pale white feathers
Eyes: white
Hair: black
background

womanizer of the first degree if it wears a skirt he'll suck up to it...and look up the skirt while he's at it... not much of a fighter but does have one weakness...women
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters   Characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Characters
Page 1 of 1