The story of Vampires - Page 3 7-76

A couple months ago a email was sent to each of the old users, stating that if they didn't want their accounts to ignore it and if they did to log on.
Sense no one replied my guess is that the email was deleted or due to difficulties never reached it's destination. There was a one week time to reply, or not to it. If the email did not reach you and your account was unjustly removed my apologizes for the screw up
The story of Vampires - Page 3 7-76

A couple months ago a email was sent to each of the old users, stating that if they didn't want their accounts to ignore it and if they did to log on.
Sense no one replied my guess is that the email was deleted or due to difficulties never reached it's destination. There was a one week time to reply, or not to it. If the email did not reach you and your account was unjustly removed my apologizes for the screw up
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For everyone who has a passion for art, writing, and rpleplaying

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The story of Vampires

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
princessofslytherin
Admin
princessofslytherin

Number of posts : 832
Registration date : 2009-01-31

The story of Vampires - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 2:57 pm

"Yes." Mary says laughing pulling a feather out of her hair.
Back to top Go down
https://artistslife.forumotion.com
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

Female Number of posts : 4901
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 3:11 pm

Siegfield smiles"lovely"
Back to top Go down
princessofslytherin
Admin
princessofslytherin

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 3:19 pm

"But Sybil and I were having a girls night."
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 3:43 pm

"I can leave then, no trouble"
Back to top Go down
princessofslytherin
Admin
princessofslytherin

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 5:45 pm

"No you can stay thats fine."
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 8:19 pm

Siegfield nods "alright but I'll stay out of the way" Sybil smiles this is a nice change for her
Back to top Go down
princessofslytherin
Admin
princessofslytherin

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 8:37 pm

"Ok then. Let me tell the staff know"
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:34 pm

"alright, prehaps later I could amuse you with a tour of my humble abode"
Back to top Go down
princessofslytherin
Admin
princessofslytherin

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:41 pm

"I would like that." smiles Mary
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:45 pm

Siegfield returns the smile "I'll see you then"
Back to top Go down
princessofslytherin
Admin
princessofslytherin

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:49 pm

"How about now?"
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 10:38 pm

"still hours before dawn.. why not"
Back to top Go down
princessofslytherin
Admin
princessofslytherin

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 12:24 am

She smiles. "well we shall go then.:
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 12:31 am

Siegfield nods and soon the pair are looking up at gothic iron gates sperating one of the older homes in London from the husle and busle of modern time the entire place is erie like a shadow back in time
Back to top Go down
princessofslytherin
Admin
princessofslytherin

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 12:56 am

"Nice place"
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 1:20 am

"hmm yes haven't refunrished it for a while.." he takes out a bronze key and unlocks the front gate inside the gardens look like a graveyard in detail with ivory steps leading up to the main building, it even has a unused stable from when horses were common means of transportation
Back to top Go down
princessofslytherin
Admin
princessofslytherin

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 1:30 am

"I dont mind it reminds me of home."
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 9:52 am

"wait until you see the inside"
Back to top Go down
princessofslytherin
Admin
princessofslytherin

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 11:03 am

"It reminds we of Ludlow palace, I'm assuming the inside will 2."
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 11:10 am

the inside is done in old peeling grey wallpaper, some parts the brick is showing candles on the wall give the place a erie feel to it though the mediterrian plants in the windows seem to lighten the area along one wall are portiats threw out the centuries of what Seigfield had looked like short hair in some stubble and loose collars in others but the one with 1500's fashion is different from the rest ,before that most of them have a shine in his eyes purpose durring this era it's gone replaced with a hollow reflection but in the 1600's hundreds one it's their again judging from these twenty years ago he'd taken a goth look
Back to top Go down
princessofslytherin
Admin
princessofslytherin

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 11:27 am

"Why is the one from my era different?"
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 11:35 am

"back in my own 1300's closer to what would have been the end of my mother's mortal life I saw her starting to fade.. that beauty which had so captivated me as a child vanishing before my very eyes, you could say I took her life but I prefer to say I gave her a second chance at it, for two hundred years I hid her from the harsh realities of the world ,two hundred years she still lived in a way... selfish it might have been to steal her from old age like I did but do I care? no. My father had stolen my very life from me I learned at a young age things do not turn out the way they should I watch my brothers ruin loyalties my mother had spent much of her life time trying to create, the peasents of my father's estate had a uprising , my two older half brothers were killed by it my younger soon after from fear of dying at the time he wasn't any older than I was yet I let death take them and not her ,why? because after my father murdered me she was the one who brought me back true I do not remember which vampire bit me but in your time I lost her to the realities beyond the garden walls... a vampire hunter found his way in and took her for what she really was by the time I heard the scream it was to late "
Back to top Go down
princessofslytherin
Admin
princessofslytherin

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 11:52 am

"My brother did so many things in that time, he was England's worst king. He ordered my death, my husband killed me on orders of my brother. I lost my daughter as well. She lived a horrible life without a mother to protect her. She was raped by her father when she was sixteen and then he cut off her breasts and killed her she looked so much like me." Tears are coursing down her face. "I wasn't going to damn her to a life like this so I let her die."
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 12:00 pm

"you didn't know that was going to happen.. Mary it wasn't your fault , though I did get them back ,weakened the supports on Henry's chair when he was asleep, easy really though at the time I did it because I reconised the crest on my mother's killer as that of the Tudor ,went after any one who supported him after that...surly you remember the mysterious deaths?"
Back to top Go down
princessofslytherin
Admin
princessofslytherin

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 12:03 pm

"Yes, but I was already a vampire. One of those mysterious deaths was my nephew Edward. he died of some unknown illness. He loved his father and idolized him but he was nothing like him."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The story of Vampires
Page 3 of 30Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next