The story of Vampires - Page 26 7-76

A couple months ago a email was sent to each of the old users, stating that if they didn't want their accounts to ignore it and if they did to log on.
Sense no one replied my guess is that the email was deleted or due to difficulties never reached it's destination. There was a one week time to reply, or not to it. If the email did not reach you and your account was unjustly removed my apologizes for the screw up
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For everyone who has a passion for art, writing, and rpleplaying

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The story of Vampires

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

Female Number of posts : 4901
Registration date : 2009-11-03

The story of Vampires - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:53 pm

"family.. alright" Sybil nods
Back to top Go down
princessofslytherin
Admin
princessofslytherin

Number of posts : 832
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:44 am

"You can choose any room you want."
Back to top Go down
https://artistslife.forumotion.com
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 5:44 pm

Sybil nods and choses out one room that faces furthest away from any trees
Back to top Go down
princessofslytherin
Admin
princessofslytherin

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 5:48 pm

Mary goes to her room silently. Just lays down on her bed completly silent.
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:13 pm

outside the weather turns from bad to worse, every thing is in a unnatural twilight
Back to top Go down
princessofslytherin
Admin
princessofslytherin

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 9:08 pm

Mary shakes her head. "Power hungry blood thirsty wolves."
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 9:27 pm

out side a larger than normal crowd of vampires pull themselves up from the district most wincing at the light of the surface world younger ones who'd been born down there gasp in amazment
Back to top Go down
princessofslytherin
Admin
princessofslytherin

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 10:11 pm

Mary looks shocked. "Wow..."
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 10:19 pm

most of them look paler than normal, they don't even get moonlight and all of these vampires look anemic more than normal the untouchables ones that were made accidentally and thrown away by the vampires that turned them ,weaker than a four year old human child the strongest one couldn't fight off a house cat just to put into perspective how mistreated they are
Back to top Go down
princessofslytherin
Admin
princessofslytherin

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 12:10 am

Mary goes outside. "Hey! Y dont u guys come in?"
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 10:09 am

"couldn;t hurt..." an older one wearing large glasses that make his eyes look hudge with little fluffs of white hair on his head nods "she seems nice, a nice uppity " the little girl that said that laughs, she has blue eyes common of the posiden coven a black eyed one, what the hades have stays back a little nodding silent the only thing you don't see with them are bright green eyes like an Artemis would have
Back to top Go down
princessofslytherin
Admin
princessofslytherin

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 12:52 pm

Mary sighs. "It's okay I won't harm anyone."
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:01 pm

the blue eyed one nudges another's shoulder "See told ya she's a nice uppity"
Back to top Go down
princessofslytherin
Admin
princessofslytherin

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:25 pm

Mary smirks. "Thank you dear."
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:53 pm

"Welcome Uppity" Uppity , the word here is used as a refrance to higher ranking anything , things that these untouchables would get slapped down quite hard for even trying
Back to top Go down
princessofslytherin
Admin
princessofslytherin

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 6:17 pm

"So may I ask why are you guys upland?"
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 6:32 pm

"We heard some of the others talking about a plan to block out the sun, looks like it worked" old guy with glasses talking the one with black eyes nods "and about what the coven who turned me did, it's the second time..first the Zeus were killed then the Artemis"
Back to top Go down
princessofslytherin
Admin
princessofslytherin

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 6:33 pm

"Yes, it is very unfortante. Even I in theese times must wonder how my coven, is doing."
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 6:38 pm

"From the sound of thing scaring the shit out of the Hades Coven"
Back to top Go down
princessofslytherin
Admin
princessofslytherin

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:05 pm

"What do u mean? The Virgin Rose Coven?"
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:12 pm

"A member of The Virgin Rose Coven went bragging around saying that her Coven really was the true one, insulting the so called false god worrshiping ones and stating that her coven could see the Grounds keepers just before dawn and live to tell about it, aparently news traveled fast about Siegfield's death and Edmund's your a bit of a celebrity she even pulled a Hade's cloak right off his shoulders , he almost fainted while a newly turned vampire..Anne or something like that laughed and took hers off willingly both girls left prides and dignity intact"
Back to top Go down
princessofslytherin
Admin
princessofslytherin

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:30 pm

"Margert. She is such an idiot."
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:34 pm

"true her intelligence makes Marie Antoinette seem the next Isaac Newton but she scared them, and the Hades do not trifle with what frightens them for fear of losing their immortal lives"
Back to top Go down
princessofslytherin
Admin
princessofslytherin

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:32 pm

"She can be scary I don't doubt that."
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:40 pm

"by the way I'm Vladistock Yeshudi, the hades that turned me didn't have premission to and if he'd of killed me another Hades might of found my body and punished him for breaking rules" the little girl perks up next "I wasn't born yet when my mommy got turned and he didn't have the heart to kill her all the way afterwords ,stopped aging entirely when I was five, I'm Sofia , Sweet Sofia " next it's the old guys turn "worked at the morgue, gang cross fire didn't totally kill the vampire who turned me, she didn't want any one to know that she'd been hunt badly enough to be mistaken for dead and dumped my body in the river, that's when Sofia's mother found me and saved me from drowning , my name's Johanne Greyson" others in the group have simlier stories, Sofia's mothers name is Annamaria, after Johanne's daughter found out her father was a untouchable vampire she taunted one into turning her into one, her name is Chance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The story of Vampires
Page 26 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Arts :: Roleplaying :: Vampires-
Jump to: