The story of Vampires - Page 4 7-76

A couple months ago a email was sent to each of the old users, stating that if they didn't want their accounts to ignore it and if they did to log on.
Sense no one replied my guess is that the email was deleted or due to difficulties never reached it's destination. There was a one week time to reply, or not to it. If the email did not reach you and your account was unjustly removed my apologizes for the screw up
The story of Vampires - Page 4 7-76

A couple months ago a email was sent to each of the old users, stating that if they didn't want their accounts to ignore it and if they did to log on.
Sense no one replied my guess is that the email was deleted or due to difficulties never reached it's destination. There was a one week time to reply, or not to it. If the email did not reach you and your account was unjustly removed my apologizes for the screw up
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For everyone who has a passion for art, writing, and rpleplaying

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The story of Vampires

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

Female Number of posts : 4901
Registration date : 2009-11-03

The story of Vampires - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 12:41 pm

"that I wasn't behind ,you should talk to Edmund St.Joseph about that one, he's a vampire assian I worked with in the 1500's gave me the key to the room your brother was in around the time of his ...accident you can find him near the River just go upstream until the bridge is just out of sight and take the street with the chalk drawing of a hanging man on it first door on your left "
Back to top Go down
princessofslytherin
Admin
princessofslytherin

Number of posts : 832
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 12:44 pm

"no, I'm done with revenge, Those were bad times."
Back to top Go down
https://artistslife.forumotion.com
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 12:53 pm

"I'd still talk to him, he has a four year old, biologically his with another vampire the the man is a genius"
Back to top Go down
princessofslytherin
Admin
princessofslytherin

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 1:21 pm

I don't know."
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 1:55 pm

"he has to have something up his sleeve again, won't trust me but because he wasn't ever in the court during your time as a human he won't reconise you, he's the only Vampire I know that doesn't go undergroud after starting a family he's planning something I just know it "
Back to top Go down
princessofslytherin
Admin
princessofslytherin

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 2:09 pm

"This isn't good then."
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 3:19 pm

"etheir his role as a black markeet king has gotten to his head or he's getting too cocky and is planning political assassinations just like the old days.. the man is Roman by the way he helped betray Julia Cesor ask him about the fall of the roman empire next chance you get"
Back to top Go down
princessofslytherin
Admin
princessofslytherin

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 4:26 pm

"Great another cocky smart ass just like my brother."
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 4:32 pm

'Edmund or Henry..I don't know who is worse Edmund doesn't care about what you are if he wants you dead you're dead that day"
Back to top Go down
princessofslytherin
Admin
princessofslytherin

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 7:10 pm

"Then maybe I shouldn't go see him"
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 7:17 pm

"he doesn't know you, as far as he's concerned your another paying customer with a very deep pocket book"
Back to top Go down
princessofslytherin
Admin
princessofslytherin

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 8:27 pm

"But what do i want from him?"
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 8:52 pm

"information"
Back to top Go down
princessofslytherin
Admin
princessofslytherin

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 9:46 pm

"Okay. I shall go."
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 10:07 pm

"if you're not finished in four hours stay there , it's five until dawn and I don't want to lose you" there's a softer tone in his voice now
Back to top Go down
princessofslytherin
Admin
princessofslytherin

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:07 pm

"lose me? You barely know me."
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:12 pm

"trust me on that, ever wonder why there are no vampires seen around the river?"
Back to top Go down
princessofslytherin
Admin
princessofslytherin

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:51 pm

"Actually I have."
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:07 pm

"between the vampire hunter base of operations and Edmund's own army their are hardly any left ,get going then time is of the essences, by the time someone is on to him it's almost too late to do anything"
Back to top Go down
princessofslytherin
Admin
princessofslytherin

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:11 pm

"Ok Ok." She rushes out in a hurry. "I will see you later sybill!"
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:20 pm

Sybil answers back see ya and before long she's at the River, true enough just out of sight of the bridge is the chalk drawing of a hangman
Back to top Go down
princessofslytherin
Admin
princessofslytherin

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:35 pm

Weird she thinks to herself. Hm. I wonder where the entrance is. What shall I say 2him that won't be too obvious. I know this is going to be bad. "Edmund!" I call out.
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:39 pm

the wall...falls to the ground reveling a larger room behind it, no windows a clearly older male vampire is standing behind a map of europe he looks up and smirks "someone called?"
Back to top Go down
princessofslytherin
Admin
princessofslytherin

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:42 pm

"I assume you are Edmund yes?" He nods.
"I need imformation about your latest scheme. I will pay you handsomely. Of course you will not deny me for I am pretty sure you know who I am." She lets the hood of her cloak drop reabeling her face.
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:43 pm

"hmm...noblity I know that much..well we're all amoung friends here no need to get...fussy" the smirk on his face hasn't faded one bit though now you can see he's surrounded by female mostly vampires all wearing form fitting chainmail leather boots and blood red cloaks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The story of Vampires
Page 4 of 30Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next