Charaters 7-76

A couple months ago a email was sent to each of the old users, stating that if they didn't want their accounts to ignore it and if they did to log on.
Sense no one replied my guess is that the email was deleted or due to difficulties never reached it's destination. There was a one week time to reply, or not to it. If the email did not reach you and your account was unjustly removed my apologizes for the screw up
Charaters 7-76

A couple months ago a email was sent to each of the old users, stating that if they didn't want their accounts to ignore it and if they did to log on.
Sense no one replied my guess is that the email was deleted or due to difficulties never reached it's destination. There was a one week time to reply, or not to it. If the email did not reach you and your account was unjustly removed my apologizes for the screw up
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For everyone who has a passion for art, writing, and rpleplaying

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Charaters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

Female Number of posts : 4901
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Charaters Empty
PostSubject: Charaters   Charaters I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 7:49 am

Exactly as it says, post new Characters for the Nadia Rp here, why only the Nadia one? It's the only open (though invitation only) rp Sorrow (me) and Fallen Angel have. Qwack you gotta ask before making family memebers for Oc's in this one, most of them have backgrounds going back months if not years in reallife so ask first I didn't mind in the 1x1 but this is different

Last edited by Sorrowgrave on Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

Charaters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charaters   Charaters I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 7:53 am

Nadia- a witch, and if she wasn't so influential and powerful would have been thrown into the funny farm a LONG time ago. Being a ghost helps too. she's abusive and it's easy to get on her badside but in a sense a victom. her otherside Asieka who's sweet gentle and shy shows what Nadia could have been like as a adult if Roderick hadn't burned down her home killing almost her entire family and all of her friends. She does love Ati but resorts to using him as a pawn to further her own agenda often.
Lazarus- Lupus's older brother, he's reclusive Satanistic and enjoys seeing others in pain. Which makes him a perfect servent for Nadia often at her side he's the tormentor of her operation. His goal is to make Mephisto's life a living hell wants Elywn dead. Also married to a maid working for Nadia has a single child.

Omgea- old crooked back Necromancer who works for Nadia, really he can get away with what ever he wants because if something happens to the host Nadia is in and she needs a new body he's the only one who can replace it. Sure Ati brings the new host but he can't put Nadia's spirit into it.

Wyvern- Prime antagonist in his youth, scornful, Ominous and relativity short tempered, with a bite worse than his bark which is saying something. Now sixdy something he's more mellowed out in his age

Morth- Nadia's business rival and hated opponent, both have had opportunity to kill each other but don't in the past . There's no one else so equally matched as these two. That and both being, in a sense immortal. They have a stalesmate, he's also the one who scarred up Ati

Kyrn- Pemisstic selfish heir to Wyvern's vast fourtune and estate like his twin brother. his heart is in the right place with his tries to rid the world of the likes of Nadia. but it completely back fired and ended up with his brother Lesion being cursed. has a VERY morose outlook on life blaming himself for what happened.

Belladonna- Kyrn's landlady he rents a apartment she owns ,on off romantic interest
*spoiler*
Dies in fire that Nadia has Omega set, sense he can get in .The fire was a act of revenge Nadia has set, A because it effects Kyrn the same way it effected her when the Vampire's district was burned and B because it's raised to the ground the workings that keeps the place hidden from the others, no longer is in effect meaning there is no place one can hide from Nadia.

Aiseka- Nadia's Ningyō seishin , docile and child like she's easy to please and enjoys making others smile. Has a bit of a memory problem and adores Nadia like her older sister, she's loyal to a fault bliss fully unaware of the fact that Nadia loathed her at one point. Though the older woman's impression of her has changed for the better.
Sosette- Omega's grand daughter, lives in the court with her maturnal cousins

Maurice- Deliena Nobles father, a violinist who still has no idea what happened to his daughter

* Deceased Characters will be marked with one of these

*Setiska Hellsing youngest daughter of aging Grandmaster Valteium Vander Hellsing, 35 currently

* Grandmaster Valteium Vander Hellsing old dude already in his late 120's Cerberus's grandson he has Lorenz's ring and is a well respected necromancer though on his death bed. He also was working toword a ban on Demon hunting but that didn't happen, any laws he put into effect now would expire as soon as he stopped breathing which could be any day now man he died soon in the rp

Master Wyvern Vander Hellsing Valtiuem's grandson and heir Setiska's nephew he's in his late twenties has Lorenz's gold eyes Rodrick's temper and a mean streak he's not a necromancer that skipped his generation but he IS a good alchemist and yea people in the court have kids as teenagers OR elderly there isn't a in between it's have a baby BEFORE your career or after when you retire if you're in line of succession for a grandmaster's place though sometimes if you become a grandmaster early enough you do have kids at the normal age

* Lupus Meramorea I HAD TOO here....Mil and Greed's great great great great grandson, he weres two freddy krouger gloves instead of one has white dredlocks and red eyes, pale as hell , he's albino but greatly resembles Saten like a bleached mirror image of him, and he's Aiseki current guardian, her "papa" she's the only thing he really cares about...and yea their like father and daughter though she's also a childhood friend. To anyone other than her? he's a problem...

* Vikter Shadow never said what oh what's his name , the guy who married Elosie's last name was anyway he greatly resembles him but has Dante's eyes around 60ish he also has a 20 year old comatose daughter who means the world to him Wyvern has this guy on a VERY short leash like if he screws up once he'll kill his daughter but that isn't common knowledge
Extra:
Elwyn Shadow Vikter's daughter she has Incoe and Elosie's "gift" but when hers manifested it's self in her ability to see ghosts as a young child it put her into shock and eventually a coma if she was awake she'd be extremly frail in body and yet strong willed with her love of life red hair soft blue eyes she's beautiful

Cheza ShadowElywn mother Helen and Courtborn woman with ties to the old order grandmasters, that is to say before the Court fell apart after Lorenz's death

Kokoro Nevermore 22 year old female grandmaster, one of 2 currently serving on the court as her name gives away she's a descendant of Darkweaver thus making her partly Japanese black hair and eyes not the youngest ever serving Grandmaster but it's a close tie hers was one of the votes putting the ban on demon hunting into action. she wears gloves constantly, threw a genetic fluke inherited Gluttony's abilities

Back to top Go down
Qwackie
Qwackie

Female Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2010-10-10

Charaters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charaters   Charaters I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:26 pm

I'ma post my ghetto dude here. Razz I guess.
William Landrin-
William is timid and afraid of consequences, punishments, and the like. The only time he opens up to people is when he trusts them, and seems wary when he does not. He lives on the streets, living off of other people who would actually pay attention to the existence of a young man with ruddy brown hair, streaked with dirty blonde, nicely tanned skin, and hazel eyes. He lived with his parents, until they passed away, the rundown apartment they lived in collapsing, and William and his sick brother getting out. His brother died the next month, the sickness stopped his heart. Since then, twelve year old William lived on his own on the streets.
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

Charaters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charaters   Charaters I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:31 pm

Qwackie wrote:
I'ma post my ghetto dude here. Razz I guess.
William Landrin-
William is timid and afraid of consequences, punishments, and the like. The only time he opens up to people is when he trusts them, and seems wary when he does not. He lives on the streets, living off of other people who would actually pay attention to the existence of a young man with ruddy brown hair, streaked with dirty blonde, nicely tanned skin, and hazel eyes. He lived with his parents, until they passed away, the rundown apartment they lived in collapsing, and William and his sick brother getting out. His brother died the next month, the sickness stopped his heart. Since then, twelve year old William lived on his own on the streets.

long as he doesn't grow wings or flies approved. Post in a different POV in the Nadia rp and me or Fallen Angel if she beats me too it will post as a character, I don't think she's put any of hers on the Charater sheets yet though but oh well ;p
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

Charaters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charaters   Charaters I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 10:01 pm

Emily Silverstien-
9 year old Courtborn Factory heiress, her father owns one of the larger ones. Though recently he's been in some financial trouble, Richord is a loan shark, and when people don't pay loans he doesn't have money. Emily has gray eyes curly black hair and pale skin, she's giggly and her father's pride and joy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Charaters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charaters   Charaters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charaters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Arts :: Roleplaying :: Fallen Angel and Sorrowgrave-
Jump to: