Parral universe - Page 4 7-76

A couple months ago a email was sent to each of the old users, stating that if they didn't want their accounts to ignore it and if they did to log on.
Sense no one replied my guess is that the email was deleted or due to difficulties never reached it's destination. There was a one week time to reply, or not to it. If the email did not reach you and your account was unjustly removed my apologizes for the screw up
Parral universe - Page 4 7-76

A couple months ago a email was sent to each of the old users, stating that if they didn't want their accounts to ignore it and if they did to log on.
Sense no one replied my guess is that the email was deleted or due to difficulties never reached it's destination. There was a one week time to reply, or not to it. If the email did not reach you and your account was unjustly removed my apologizes for the screw up
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For everyone who has a passion for art, writing, and rpleplaying

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Parral universe

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Fallen Angel
RolePlayer
Fallen Angel

Female Number of posts : 3911
Registration date : 2010-08-30

Parral universe - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parral universe   Parral universe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 11:21 pm

Stone: Let's change the subject. So, these others...
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

Female Number of posts : 4901
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Parral universe   Parral universe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 11:23 pm

Jake: all mutants, most wanted criminals
Back to top Go down
Fallen Angel
RolePlayer
Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Parral universe   Parral universe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 11:23 pm

Stone: Most wanted... *Apocalypse comes to mind instantly* You... You mean like...?
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: Parral universe   Parral universe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 11:27 pm

Jake: exactly like, actually he's one of her pets
Back to top Go down
Fallen Angel
RolePlayer
Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Parral universe   Parral universe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 11:28 pm

Stone: I... can't believe it...
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: Parral universe   Parral universe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 11:35 pm

Jake: keep your distance Stone, last thing you want is to end up under her sway
Back to top Go down
Fallen Angel
RolePlayer
Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Parral universe   Parral universe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:31 pm

Stone: Don't worry about that.
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: Parral universe   Parral universe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:37 pm

Jake: *nods* we're here just on the other side of the door
Back to top Go down
Fallen Angel
RolePlayer
Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Parral universe   Parral universe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 1:07 pm

Stone: *opens the door*
(Who's controlling who?)
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: Parral universe   Parral universe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 1:13 pm

(I call Darkseid (who's appearing only as hologram at this point) and carnage think you could work as the others?)
Carnage: *he's tormenting a raven, plucking out feathers*
Back to top Go down
Fallen Angel
RolePlayer
Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Parral universe   Parral universe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 1:19 pm

(Sure.)
Dormammu: *he's the image in a mirror right now*
Mordo: *reading yet another book*
Mephisto: *sees Stone come in* Well, well... The leader of the AVP... Here on business?
Stone: ... *bit not sure what to say*
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: Parral universe   Parral universe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 1:20 pm

Carnage: *looks up, the raven takes the opptunity to fly over , though wobbly on to Jake's shoulder* ahh...lost it
Back to top Go down
Fallen Angel
RolePlayer
Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Parral universe   Parral universe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 1:22 pm

Stone: *gently pets the bird*
Mephisto: Ahem! I asked you a question, Stone.
Stone: *looks at him* Yes, I know that, Mephistopheles. I'm just not sure how it's any of your business.
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: Parral universe   Parral universe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 1:30 pm

Raven: *caws a bit ruffling what's left of it's feather*
Jake: Mephisto it's Nadia's business what Stone is doing here, as for you Carnage is plucking one of Nadia's pets alive really a good idea?
Back to top Go down
Fallen Angel
RolePlayer
Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Parral universe   Parral universe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 1:41 pm

(Why do I want to hear Darkseid say "I'm surrounded by idiots...")
Mephisto: Yeah, yeah, yeah...
Mordo: *facepalms*
Dormammu: *...*
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: Parral universe   Parral universe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 1:44 pm

Darkseid: *rolls eyes* I'm surrounded by idoits...

(*giggles*)

Jake: and Dormammu, I'm surpised to see you here, least partially *the raven jumps off his shoulder flying out of the room before walking down the hallway* Don't even think about chasing it Carnage
Carnage: who made you the boss?
Back to top Go down
Fallen Angel
RolePlayer
Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Parral universe   Parral universe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 1:52 pm

Stone: *looking at Carnage* I can guess why you're here... America became to much of a hassle, right?
Dormammu: *shrugs, though you can notice* I thought it best. *looks at Darkseid* And I couldn't agree more... *watching mostly, Mordo's more of the guy who'll be helping with fighting and such*
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: Parral universe   Parral universe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 1:55 pm

Carnage: *nods* got tired of it
Jake: As everyone knows Stone is the commander of the AVP, I have orders from Nadia to make sure most of us show up at a meeting starting soon, that's a order from her.
Back to top Go down
Fallen Angel
RolePlayer
Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Parral universe   Parral universe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 1:58 pm

**Meeting time**
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: Parral universe   Parral universe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 2:01 pm

*yep*
Nadia: *she's leaning back in a recliner, serveral others have already taken seats, the room is lit only by candle light and that gives it a eerie feel, of course for Dormammu there's two mirrors on either side of the room , Nadia herself is sitting so that her reflection won't show up in either the raven from earlier is perched, asleep on her shoulder while two more are on the back of her chair and a third her lap, they don't call her the Lady raven for nothing*
Back to top Go down
Fallen Angel
RolePlayer
Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Parral universe   Parral universe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 2:13 pm

Dormammu: *yep, he's in the left mirror*
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: Parral universe   Parral universe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 2:20 pm

Nadia: As you all know we are all outcasted, outsiders who have actived enough power to have a respected status in the eyes of humans or...alien in a few cases *strokes the feathers on one of the ravens* the reason I called this meeting is this; people in British goverment are getting testy, hiding EMP , which measure electo magitive pusles something that spirits give off in my home *she takes one of her pocket, sets it on and turns it on, it reads a 100 * see the problem? Humans can know what I am I need these men and women killed before their ideas make the papers or this..internet
Back to top Go down
Fallen Angel
RolePlayer
Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Parral universe   Parral universe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 2:31 pm

Mephisto: That shouldn't be a problem.
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: Parral universe   Parral universe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 2:36 pm

Nadia: but make the death's seem natural
Back to top Go down
Fallen Angel
RolePlayer
Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Parral universe   Parral universe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 2:38 pm

(Good luck guys... Especially Carnage...)
Mephisto: ... That sounds harder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parral universe   Parral universe - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Parral universe
Page 4 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Arts :: Roleplaying :: Fallen Angel and Sorrowgrave-
Jump to: