Poltergeist definition 7-76

A couple months ago a email was sent to each of the old users, stating that if they didn't want their accounts to ignore it and if they did to log on.
Sense no one replied my guess is that the email was deleted or due to difficulties never reached it's destination. There was a one week time to reply, or not to it. If the email did not reach you and your account was unjustly removed my apologizes for the screw up
Poltergeist definition 7-76

A couple months ago a email was sent to each of the old users, stating that if they didn't want their accounts to ignore it and if they did to log on.
Sense no one replied my guess is that the email was deleted or due to difficulties never reached it's destination. There was a one week time to reply, or not to it. If the email did not reach you and your account was unjustly removed my apologizes for the screw up
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For everyone who has a passion for art, writing, and rpleplaying

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Poltergeist definition

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

Female Number of posts : 4901
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Poltergeist definition Empty
PostSubject: Poltergeist definition   Poltergeist definition I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 11:16 am

Poltergeist-"is traditionally described as a troublesome spirit or ghost that enjoys terrorizing humans and animals.[1] Typically poltergeists make loud, unexplainable sounds, and move objects around. Rarely poltergeists have been associated with demonic possession.

The word, "Poltergeist", comes from German poltern, meaning "to rumble", "to make a noise" and Geist, meaning "ghost" or "spirit" .[2]
"

Poltergeist- A fictional Neotoxin used as a recreational drug, watered down defensive chemical from a deep sea eel that mirgrants in the winter from deep sea trenches to river ways connecting to the Alantic Ocean, notably the gulf stream. In full doseage with out fillers to weaken it this neotoxin is as leathal as the bite of a black mamba. It's widely used by the wealthy who want something with more of a kick. No known cure if overdose occurs death is a result.
Nadia has a potentially fatal addiction to this drug
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

Female Number of posts : 4901
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Poltergeist definition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poltergeist definition   Poltergeist definition I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 11:35 am

(gonna be writing book along with this, which is based off Parrel Universe, English Teacher likes plot and she saw what I was typing over my shoulder. Mainly so definitions of terms are used here. so others than me and Fallen angel can understand what we're talking about if they decide to lurk)

Revenant- private bodyguard for Nadia when she's acting as the Lady Raven

AVP- What Stone controls, Anti viligant Police but AVP sounds cooler Smile
Nadia- A speical Poltergeist killed by a Van Helsing in 1861 age 70
She was born in 1791 in a part of London that a fire destroyed, ironically September 2ed the same day as the Great Fire of London in 1666

Jake Blood- Nadia's Drug dealer body supplier and Lover

Prime Minister Snow- Nadia's husband, she's going to kill the body she's in leaving him techically a widower he's a pawn on her chess board acting as the public "face" of London. He knows better than to stir his wife's wrath.
Blood Doctor- Alter ego to Jake Blood, homocidal and deathly loyal to Nadia he will do anything short of harming his daughter, or alerting her that the Blood Doctor and her father and one in the same.
Lady Raven- a crimenal Mask evented by Nadia in 1874 she's supposedly a immortal never aging always remaining a young woman. Crows and Ravens in London and surrounding cities are her eyes and ears.
13- This is a refrance to the 13 grandmasters and their families that ruled Europe from 1666 to 1888 when they "split" marring into and taking over ruling families of europe, by marring their sons and daughters off to them then faking a "accident" that killed everyone not part of the families. Now a days all royalty in Europe is deceanded of the Grandmasters. Even lesser nobles are everyone else was culled off. The Van Helsings rule England, Shadow (think it's Тень in Russian) Rule from Moscow and are also at the head of the Russian Mob they culled the Russian royal family years after the other 13 families did.Which lead to the Anastasia incident cousins of the other 12 rule the other countries but Russia and England are the two big ones. Also the Vanhelsings have a summer home in Austria while the Shadows have one in Paris a monarchy was remade for France as well

In this the Victorian times is named after the Wife of one of the 13 grandmasters at the time. While Edwardian refrances Edward Shadow, the last of the Shadow family born in England before that family moved to Russia before culling the old royal family
Back to top Go down

Poltergeist definition
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Arts :: Stories :: Poltergeist-
Jump to: