Chapter one: The theater 7-76

A couple months ago a email was sent to each of the old users, stating that if they didn't want their accounts to ignore it and if they did to log on.
Sense no one replied my guess is that the email was deleted or due to difficulties never reached it's destination. There was a one week time to reply, or not to it. If the email did not reach you and your account was unjustly removed my apologizes for the screw up
Chapter one: The theater 7-76

A couple months ago a email was sent to each of the old users, stating that if they didn't want their accounts to ignore it and if they did to log on.
Sense no one replied my guess is that the email was deleted or due to difficulties never reached it's destination. There was a one week time to reply, or not to it. If the email did not reach you and your account was unjustly removed my apologizes for the screw up
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For everyone who has a passion for art, writing, and rpleplaying

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter one: The theater

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
princessofslytherin
Admin
princessofslytherin

Number of posts : 832
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Chapter one: The theater Empty
PostSubject: Chapter one: The theater   Chapter one: The theater I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:07 pm

It was a dark and eerie night. Mist hung all around me. I was on my way to the midnight showing of 'The Other Boleyn Girl'. I had never missed a movie made about my family and wasn't going to start now. I had all the proper attire on not to be seen by hunter. Vampire Hunters.I was a turned into a vampire at the age of twenty-five in the year of 1533 I do not know by who but have suspicion of Ramses the great but he would never own up to it. In my human years I was Princess Mary then I was Queen Marie of France and then I turned into Duchess Mary Tudor when I married Charles who killed me. My time as a vampire as actually my happiest even though I am very lonely and perhaps not meant for love. Well I sat down and watched the movie. It was very historically inaccurate. As I got up I saw a man and assuming his daughter get up and I knew right away they were vampires.
Back to top Go down
https://artistslife.forumotion.com
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

Female Number of posts : 4901
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Chapter one: The theater   Chapter one: The theater I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:57 am

You'd think after so long I've had lost all interst in human affairs concerning my kind but no, Sybil insisted on seeing this showing though I told her it wasn't going to be very good at all and we were risking our lives being this close to the river.But do children EVER listen? She had been acting very good, pigtails made her childish face even more so and this era none thought much of a single....parent. Still I had a bad feeling, like a omen this showing was going to change me in more ways than one.
Ignoring Sybil's teasing about me being almost heartless was easier when she wasn't so intend on getting threw to me, buying some silence with the promise of another plaything after we were finished here kept her quiet again that was the best thing to do seeing as it opened my senses to a older presences, a Tudor I hadn't felt the air of their kind for a few hunderd years now looking about showed me it's owner, Mary Tudor, with a charming look to the humans in the room I got the entire row she had taken too empited of mortal life
"salutations Mary Tudor." I took a bow forcing little Sybil to as well.
Back to top Go down
princessofslytherin
Admin
princessofslytherin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter one: The theater   Chapter one: The theater I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 4:44 pm

I looked at the pair oddly. How do they know who I am I must be dealing with an elder but not just any elder one from the Artemis coven, Seigefield but still it is pretty miraculous that he knows who I am. "How do you know me?" I asked prettily. He was tall and had brown hair, pale olive skin tone and had forest green eyes that anyone could get lost in. Over all he was a very handsome man. I looked to the girl she reminded me a lot of my daughter Eleanor.
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: Chapter one: The theater   Chapter one: The theater I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 5:57 pm

Something about Mary told her she knew who I was, surprisingly enough "My dear Mademoiselle we've already met before, of course you were young and human" I went over the event in my memory, my own mother every time one was born insisted on looking at the children of english kings and queens, I still remeber how frail and weak she looked yet happy at catching a glance of the new princess, it was the last time she ever smiled before dying a final time "Last time I saw you, you were at your brother's ceremony that crowned him as king" giving Sybil's hair a light tug so she wouldn't speak her mind, a troublesome habit of hers "And at your crowning as Queen Marie of France" Now those had been happier times for me, if the word could apply.
Back to top Go down
princessofslytherin
Admin
princessofslytherin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter one: The theater   Chapter one: The theater I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 6:46 pm

"Queen of France....... Yes well that only lasted a few months. My brother I must say his crowning was not a very happy moment for me. I must say I only liked two of my sister-in-law's the Catholic ones." I got up. "You must forgive me for asking but why are you here after the show is over?"
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: Chapter one: The theater   Chapter one: The theater I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:30 pm

This had caught me off guard...most of the time no one had questioned why I was anywhere, of course this had been sometime . I haven't left the safty of my own lair senses the 1800 hundreds ,everything was new to me back then if a gentleman wanted to go somewhere no one, least of all a woman asked him why.Finding no believeable excuse in which to change the subject I decicded just to tell the truth, something...hard for me but lying to a Tudor could be a fatal mistake..."We were chased, avoiding Vampire hunters, Sybil do you want them to catch us? I've been running with you senses the river don't make nosie" She shrinked down and looked at the floor "ok doky I'll shh"
Back to top Go down
princessofslytherin
Admin
princessofslytherin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter one: The theater   Chapter one: The theater I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:41 pm

"Let the child speak. This is after all new times siegefield a woman can do what she wants." I smiled he was not used to that. I was this fiery even when I was a human an unmarried princess could get away with things like that. I liked him though he was very old mannered which I liked. "The Young are foolish but they will learn."
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: Chapter one: The theater   Chapter one: The theater I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 9:03 pm

This women had flare, I could give her that, none two hundred years ago would strike such a tone even with me, I liked the change, it reminded me of the stern voice of my old companion in childhood, a old crone from my father's land who was incharge of making sure his sons did not kill themselves doing something stupid "Alright, Mary we'll let Sybil speak, though you'll see why I don't..." Wincing as she opened her mouth again Sybil started up "He's not really my daddy, though he turned me into a vampire so maybe he is, I was a orphan in 1666...though the fire of London wasn't REALLY my fault... I over turned a lanturn because the horse scared me...and he didn't like the dolly I had either, mean old thing " I'd expected her to say something like this...
Back to top Go down
princessofslytherin
Admin
princessofslytherin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter one: The theater   Chapter one: The theater I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 9:16 pm

I laughed. "I like you kid you have spark. You have quite the daughter." She really reminded me of Eleanor. But Eleanor was gone. "Protection are Secrecy are the world's best ally. Humans would see us extinct if they could. This is why we all must remain a secret.
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: Chapter one: The theater   Chapter one: The theater I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:40 am

Sybil beams not that used to compliments like this while I take a walk around the room ,so many things have changed sense I was last out, the opera houses don't seem as important horse drawn carriages have been replaced by machines of steel and iron and the old roads are now paved in a forien stone I haven't seen before but so manythings are still the same."If we are getting out of here before dawn... now would be the time Mademosielle " we'd been here long enough, this was a midnight showing and sunrise was less than seven hours away in the summer, oh how I wished it were the dead of winter. The chill of the frost was nothing to that of the grave, something I remebered from my short time as one of the true dead. "unless you want to be here for 24 hours that is "
Back to top Go down
princessofslytherin
Admin
princessofslytherin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter one: The theater   Chapter one: The theater I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:14 pm

She nods. "You really should get out more often, Seigfield." She sighs. "Well this must really be a good night. I feel it in the aura around me. I must pray to God." She says in a devoutly Catholic way.
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: Chapter one: The theater   Chapter one: The theater I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:53 pm

Siegfield nods, true I am polytheistic but has seen the downside of insulting the monotheistic god more than once "Very well" He goes around the theater again, humans are changing their shifts going home to their lives while some come in for early morning work. Ordering a simple plain cola and waiting pateincly out on a roof top outside should work for now while Sybil busies herself with stealing dolls from one of the toy machines. I wonder if they ever catch on to her before it's too late...or when Mary is going to come outside...oh well.
Back to top Go down
princessofslytherin
Admin
princessofslytherin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter one: The theater   Chapter one: The theater I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:03 pm

I walked outside and saw Sybil stealing one of the dolls. I just laughed and walked out of the Theater. It was time to go home and sit in a nice soft milk bath. I still favored the ways of my people in that aspect. All I could think about was Seigfiled and Sybil. I don't know why but I had this feeling that those two are going two change my life forever but the part I didn't know is weather it was going to be good or bad.
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: Chapter one: The theater   Chapter one: The theater I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:07 pm

Something in watching Mary leave left a impression on me, like I'd just sighed a deal with the devil, only and in my father's words "Not with a false god this time my son , you have condemned yourself to hell and a painful death" Yet this wasn't the first time I felt like this..what is different this time? Dragging Sybil away from her games was a action which required no thought, I'd done it so many times now...note to self Follow Mary.
Back to top Go down
princessofslytherin
Admin
princessofslytherin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter one: The theater   Chapter one: The theater I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:29 pm

I got out of my bath and put on my robe. I had an odd feeling. Like I was being watched. I looked around. Maybe I was just being paranoid my Butler brought me my clothes and I changed. "Who's there?" I yelled as I heard whispering.
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: Chapter one: The theater   Chapter one: The theater I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:49 pm

Mary was good I had to admit...perhaps this had not been such a good plan.Still too close to give up now. Note to self; NEVER mention own private peep show to Mary,will not end well even if it was accidental.Leaving the black rose, a rare natural one that was just a red that had too much of a darker pigmint the note tied to it with a lace ribbon was straightforward enough. Smirking to myself I allowed the shadows to over take me, a feat rendering any of my kind invisable to even another vampire's gaze.
Back to top Go down
princessofslytherin
Admin
princessofslytherin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter one: The theater   Chapter one: The theater I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:59 pm

I sighed. I was being paranoid. It was the voices of my past come to haunt me again. As they always did. I sat on my bed and Lyed down cracking open a book. I looked over to my night stand and saw A black rose tied to alabaster white parchment. I opened it slowly but first felt the cool and smooth paper on my hand. I tied the ribbon in my hair and felt the soft rose against my cheek. Then I studied the ever so neat handwirting.
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: Chapter one: The theater   Chapter one: The theater I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:36 am

"Her Royal Highness, the Princess Mary Tudor,
I do hope we could meet again sometime It would be nice too see you again. The rose is a natural black rose, a red that had too much of a darker pigment rare as it is. While the Ribbon is imported 16th century
Italian lace . Difficult to gain on a whim but not impossible. It's been a very long time sense I have tried anything romantic I will admit that..Still human in the dark ages so I can clearly see this kind of thing has evolved sense then " the Paper has a bit of a ink drop on it like he was considering just throwing it all away
"Affectionately yours
"Siegfield Bishop, Duke of Bishop Castle

and a bit lonely..." once the paper is unrolled a catholic necklace falls out wrapped partly in silk again, it's of a design common during the Tudor era and from the looks of it solid gold while on the chain is a pattern of a rose .I don't think jewelry stores sell these it's more like something he got from a church maybe from Castle bishop having no need of it anymore .
Back to top Go down
princessofslytherin
Admin
princessofslytherin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter one: The theater   Chapter one: The theater I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:59 pm

I smiled inwardly. He was attracted to me. I had never felt this strongly about anyone ever. Not even Charles. I fasted the necklace around my neck. I might actually love him. I wrote back.
Dear Duke of Castle
I greatly appreciate these gifts. I as well have had not had an attraction like this in over 500 years. I wish to meet again as well. I believe we should meet at your castle close to dawn. Attached as a token is a French Handkerchief with my initials in gold and the cloth is silk I have had it since I was a child.
Yours Truly
Princess Mary Tudor
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: Chapter one: The theater   Chapter one: The theater I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:27 pm

I'd seen her smile after picking up my letter...back in my own London estate pacing from room to room went unnoticed...Had I acted too rashly? Was the cross over doing it? More importantly would Mary talk to me again? every thing was up to chance. Falling back onto the floor I looked up at the mural of a midday sky, it was the closet to the real one I've seen in 700 years."Mary..please respond"
Back to top Go down
princessofslytherin
Admin
princessofslytherin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter one: The theater   Chapter one: The theater I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 11:15 pm

I sent my butler over to his castle to deliver my letter of course the Tudor seal was on it. I was overly enthusiastic. Had I played Koy? I hoped I did. I didn't want to start off to hasty.
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: Chapter one: The theater   Chapter one: The theater I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:51 am

Much to my surprise and delight I got the reply, though seeing a human here of his own will was a shock in and of it's self.Though after seeing the Tudor seal on the letter all doubts faded fast opening the letter   smiling at it's contents folding the silk carefully After reading the letter I held it over my heart for a moment. This had the air of a romantic adventure, The false images of the middle ages I've read about so much . 
Back to top Go down
princessofslytherin
Admin
princessofslytherin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter one: The theater   Chapter one: The theater I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:44 pm

As dawn approached I was quickly getting ready. I pulled my cloak over my head. I looked like well I thought to perfect. I had red rose lips and porcelain white skin with shining blond hair and clear blue eyes. I ran to seigfields house but when he opened the door the sight of him took my breath away.
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: Chapter one: The theater   Chapter one: The theater I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 8:47 am

I'd neaver considerd myself that attrative, but to say being a vampire didn't have it's own perks was an understatement. Seeing Mary like she was currently, the beauty of a lost era. Was pleaseing to say the least glad I'd taken the time to fix up my own apprence, hair pulled back in a short ponytail, never did like the idea of the male hairstyles now a days; a dark emerald vest leather boots and black pants the only thing I'd of changed was the white shirt, it was a bit too thin for my taste, though I doupt any mortal woman would have minded the way it showed off hundreds of years of what they now called working out. I wasn't one of those human monsters built up on steroids and managed to stay thin while doing it but Strength did come in handy sometimes."Nice too see you again Mary.."
Back to top Go down
princessofslytherin
Admin
princessofslytherin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter one: The theater   Chapter one: The theater I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 3:03 pm

I smiled flirtatiously but didn't respond he had took the words right out of my mouth his features were captivating and some how I got lost in his eyes we were so close to each other I could feel his breath on me I felt like a giddy teenager again but also I felt like a woman, which I was but I never felt like this and before I knew it we were up against each other kissing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter one: The theater   Chapter one: The theater I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter one: The theater
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Arts :: Stories :: Vampires: The in depth version-
Jump to: