Chapter one: The theater - Page 2 7-76

A couple months ago a email was sent to each of the old users, stating that if they didn't want their accounts to ignore it and if they did to log on.
Sense no one replied my guess is that the email was deleted or due to difficulties never reached it's destination. There was a one week time to reply, or not to it. If the email did not reach you and your account was unjustly removed my apologizes for the screw up
Chapter one: The theater - Page 2 7-76

A couple months ago a email was sent to each of the old users, stating that if they didn't want their accounts to ignore it and if they did to log on.
Sense no one replied my guess is that the email was deleted or due to difficulties never reached it's destination. There was a one week time to reply, or not to it. If the email did not reach you and your account was unjustly removed my apologizes for the screw up
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For everyone who has a passion for art, writing, and rpleplaying

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter one: The theater

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

Female Number of posts : 4901
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Chapter one: The theater - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter one: The theater   Chapter one: The theater - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 5:41 pm

It's a funny thing ,one's heart and yet always gets it way I can't say I disapproved of how close Mary was. But snogging her did have a pleasant feel. How odd that americans called it kissing though. After what seemed an entirnity I stepped out of the doorway and let her in, like many of my kind the only thing that has changed in our lairs is the convenience of modern pluming, one must respect them for the invention of a hot shower everything else was as it was in Shakespear's time, the last time I'd down any renovations and that was only because my Mother had requested it "I hope it's not too suttle for you my dear.." taking a bow I stepped back along the walls in this room were portiats of me done threw out the ages .
Back to top Go down
princessofslytherin
Admin
princessofslytherin

Number of posts : 832
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Chapter one: The theater   Chapter one: The theater - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 8:43 pm

"Of course not." I said my breath was stuck in my throat. I was still breathless and completely shocked. I stared at the portraits they were lacking in change but of course what do you expect from a vampire? I stood there utterly confused on what to do next. He was the only person to ever leave me tongue tied.
Back to top Go down
https://artistslife.forumotion.com
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: Chapter one: The theater   Chapter one: The theater - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 7:03 pm

"oh these? an old tradition amoung Elders, they help us make sure we don't repeat a look in time, helps keep up with current fashions...though Victorian is making a come back..in Steampunk? isn't it?" True I wasn't too sure about the last part anything was better than seeing Mary gawk at me in my younger...adolescence days "can I offer you a drink?, not blood sadly but i have an unopened bottle of spirits akind to one from your days as a human, strong still"
Back to top Go down
princessofslytherin
Admin
princessofslytherin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter one: The theater   Chapter one: The theater - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 7:32 pm

"That would be lovely" I said catching my self. I am in love there was no other way to put it. But I knew love was rare. I wasn't sure if I could trust love again. Not after Charles. I was very attracted to him though and couldn't help but be lead on by him.
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: Chapter one: The theater   Chapter one: The theater - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:21 pm

She's seen the darker side of a heart's desires that was clear..if this love had a chance I'd have to watch my step and take it as slow as my life is long..."look around, I'm going to pour a drink ,want anything dear?" too fast too fast! oh dear..if she doesn't run out the door I'll be dammed. best not show my mistake yet maybe the difference in our ages ,I might have said something entirely modest to a Tudor but sinful to a woman in my time.
Back to top Go down
princessofslytherin
Admin
princessofslytherin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter one: The theater   Chapter one: The theater - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 6:36 am

He had a dreadful look on his face as if he did something wrong. "Are you okay?" I asked and he looked at me as if I were miraculous or something. I laughed. I realized the differences in our times. In my time if you would have called a woman dear she would rub it off as your interested. In his time it was like a cardinal sin if you weren't married to her.
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: Chapter one: The theater   Chapter one: The theater - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:43 am

"I'm fine." judging from Mary reaction I had said something different, working on my soical skills was a must in this era . But I hadn't really had a reason to before now "I'll be right back, take a seat anywhere" a quick smile, one thing that always worked.
Back to top Go down
princessofslytherin
Admin
princessofslytherin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter one: The theater   Chapter one: The theater - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:04 pm

I smiled at him sweetly. He was amazing. Everything Charles wasn't. I may have been crazy but I was in love but I barely knew him and he knew a lot about me but he seemed stuck in the past. I was as well and I knew it but I didn't want to leave that was where my daughter.
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: Chapter one: The theater   Chapter one: The theater - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 8:59 pm

Smiling slightly I poured the contents of a bottle into a small glass handing it to her. So my skills at love were still up todate, as timeless as William Shakespear's plays . Perfect perhaps I myself would stay a timeless classic .
Back to top Go down
stay-back-human
Admin
stay-back-human

Female Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2010-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Chapter one: The theater   Chapter one: The theater - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 7:09 pm

I sighed whistfully, his eyes were the deepest shade of green, I puffed out my lower lip. "so Siegefield, what is you used to do in Greece?"
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: Chapter one: The theater   Chapter one: The theater - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 7:19 pm

"Greece? Oh not normally...Sometimes when ever I visited."
Back to top Go down
stay-back-human
Admin
stay-back-human

PostSubject: Re: Chapter one: The theater   Chapter one: The theater - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 7:38 pm

"oh." I said m,aking a perfect O with my lips
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: Chapter one: The theater   Chapter one: The theater - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 7:51 pm

I nodded "There's enough history there as it is. I perfer to have my own habits"

Last edited by Sorrowgrave on Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
stay-back-human
Admin
stay-back-human

PostSubject: Re: Chapter one: The theater   Chapter one: The theater - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 12:42 pm

huh?
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: Chapter one: The theater   Chapter one: The theater - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:01 pm

(read the wrong page XD my bad, I'll fix in a sec)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter one: The theater   Chapter one: The theater - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter one: The theater
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Arts :: Stories :: Vampires: The in depth version-
Jump to: