Multiverse (Characters) 7-76

A couple months ago a email was sent to each of the old users, stating that if they didn't want their accounts to ignore it and if they did to log on.
Sense no one replied my guess is that the email was deleted or due to difficulties never reached it's destination. There was a one week time to reply, or not to it. If the email did not reach you and your account was unjustly removed my apologizes for the screw up
Multiverse (Characters) 7-76

A couple months ago a email was sent to each of the old users, stating that if they didn't want their accounts to ignore it and if they did to log on.
Sense no one replied my guess is that the email was deleted or due to difficulties never reached it's destination. There was a one week time to reply, or not to it. If the email did not reach you and your account was unjustly removed my apologizes for the screw up
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For everyone who has a passion for art, writing, and rpleplaying

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Multiverse (Characters)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fallen Angel
RolePlayer
Fallen Angel

Female Number of posts : 3911
Registration date : 2010-08-30

Multiverse (Characters) Empty
PostSubject: Multiverse (Characters)   Multiverse (Characters) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 2:47 pm

Plot Summary: The multiverse (or meta-universe, metaverse) is the hypothetical set of multiple possible universes (including the historical universe we consistently experience) that together comprise everything that exists: the entirety of space, time, matter, and energy as well as the physical laws and constants that describe them. The various universes within the multiverse are sometimes called parallel universes.

But let me clear something up... The Multiverse theory is true.

But now it's in trouble... All the worlds are collapsing on each other, from an unknown villain's hand. It's time for villain and hero alike to work together in order to save all the universes. Accusations will be made, friendships and romances may bloom. Only time will tell.

Rules:
1.NO GODMODDING! I am the Game Master (GM). Run any major plot twists you would like by me first.
2.No bunnying (controlling other people's characters). This happens to me a lot, just wanted to make that clear.
3.Science Fiction related characters only. That's why I put it in this category...
4.You can have Original or Fan characters as well as Canon characters.
5.No chat speak here. I'd rather this be written with more detail, and proper grammar.
6.Have fun!
Character Sheet:
---
Alias:
Other Nicknames:
Home Universe:
Inventory:
Backstory:
Theme Song: *These become important*
Other facts:
---
Alias: None really.
Other Nicknames: Shepard
Home Universe: Mass Effect Universe
Inventory: *uhh... I'm going to have to go in RP for this...*
Backstory: Both of Skyla's parents were in the Alliance military. Her childhood was spent on ships and stations as they transferred from posting to posting, never staying in one location for more than a few years. Following in her parent's footsteps, she enlisted at the age of eighteen.
Early in her military career she found herself facing an overwhelming enemy force. Skyla risked her own life to save her fellow soldiers and defeat the enemy despite the impossible odds. Skyla's bravery and heroism have earned her medals and recognition from the Alliance fleet. She almost single-handedly repelled an attack by batarian slavers on Elysium (now known in her universe as the Skyllian Blitz).
Skyla herself is a Vanguard; a powerful combatant, able to combine the offensive powers of the Adept and the Soldier. They have access to various weapons and armor, as well as biotics. Skyla is very skilled with her biotics, but prefers to use guns.
The rest of her backstory will be explained in the RPG.
Theme Song: *if someone could help me with this?*
Other facts: She DID romance Kaiden (I SWEAR. I just TALKED to him and it started the romance!), but he dumped her... and then apologized through an email. *shakes head* No wonder she romanced Garrus...
---
Alias: Sharpshooter
Other Nicknames: Tanni
Home Universe: A very messed up Doctor Who timeline...
Inventory:
A rifle that can shoot through a Dalek's armor
A few packages of dehydrated food
A golden cross wrapped with black onyx vines, held by a silver chain.
Backstory: Will be revealed in the RPG...
Theme Song: Evil Angel by Breaking Benjamin/Missing by Evanescence
Other facts:
---
Character List
Carnage (Spider-Man, Earth-616 (I presume?))
Shiloh Misha Corbin
Skyla Shepard (Mass Effect)
Tanya Vasquez (One of the many Doctor Who timelines)

Last edited by Fallen Angel on Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

Female Number of posts : 4901
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Multiverse (Characters)   Multiverse (Characters) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:09 pm

So any Science fiction oc? any of mine that you want in this?
Back to top Go down
Fallen Angel
RolePlayer
Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Multiverse (Characters)   Multiverse (Characters) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:11 pm

I'd like for those who join to have at least one character from a Canon (such as Grievous from Star Wars), as well as one of their creation.
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

Female Number of posts : 4901
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Multiverse (Characters)   Multiverse (Characters) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:13 pm

alright, Cannon Carnage
OC *thinking up new one* as of now currently unnamed "dark angel" type mutant female will edit post later

Alias: NA
Other Nicknames: Shy Mish, Cory
Home Universe: Parrall
Inventory: in her backback? old family photos a masquerade mask pair of fake fangs a few daggers some handgun cartiages 50 feet of rope digital watch few bottles of water a hand gun ,silencer and a hostler. Wears torn blue jeans combat boots and a brown trench coat with slits in the back for her wings ,white gloves sun glasses a fedora
Backstory: she was abandoned as a little girl, she's used to harsh climents and living on her own her hometown is London. Lived with her legal guardians the romanian immigrents the Corbins until she turned 20 then moved out (they found her abandoned and fostered her)
Theme Song: Chase the morning REPO the genetic opera sound track
Other facts: Has a pet raven

Last edited by Sorrowgrave on Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fallen Angel
RolePlayer
Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Multiverse (Characters)   Multiverse (Characters) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:14 pm

Alright, I'll make a list here too...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Multiverse (Characters)   Multiverse (Characters) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Multiverse (Characters)
Page 1 of 1