Characters 7-76

A couple months ago a email was sent to each of the old users, stating that if they didn't want their accounts to ignore it and if they did to log on.
Sense no one replied my guess is that the email was deleted or due to difficulties never reached it's destination. There was a one week time to reply, or not to it. If the email did not reach you and your account was unjustly removed my apologizes for the screw up
Characters 7-76

A couple months ago a email was sent to each of the old users, stating that if they didn't want their accounts to ignore it and if they did to log on.
Sense no one replied my guess is that the email was deleted or due to difficulties never reached it's destination. There was a one week time to reply, or not to it. If the email did not reach you and your account was unjustly removed my apologizes for the screw up
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For everyone who has a passion for art, writing, and rpleplaying

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Characters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
princessofslytherin
Admin
princessofslytherin

Number of posts : 832
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Characters Empty
PostSubject: Characters   Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 10:37 pm

Post your vampire character here.
Back to top Go down
https://artistslife.forumotion.com
princessofslytherin
Admin
princessofslytherin

Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters   Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 10:46 pm

Name: Mary Rose Tudor.
Description: she has long stright blonde hair down to her butt. She acts very proper and formal. She has a tall slender body and is very seductive.
History: She was the sister of Henry viii and she died because her husband Charles Brandon killed her or he thought he did she is not really sure who turned her.
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

Female Number of posts : 4901
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters   Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:12 am

Name: Sybil Wickdahz (wick-Da-His)

Description: bout 5'2 tall for her time but in modern day short pale skin from lack of sunlight wears a ebony cross around her neck, gift from the Pastor of Salem in her short 18 years as a human, storm cloud Grey almost black cat eyes raven hair
grey finger nail polish and wears a black great coat worn during field officers in ww1 black jeans and a white t shirt mostly hangs out around brothels due to her lack of income working as a prostitute to pay her human land lord's rent very poor

History:she's about 400 years old turned in 1666 in Salem Village shortly before the Salem witch trails but made her way back to Europe is a hooker and looking for older wiser vampires hoping to get a second chance at her after life is also a risk taker and steals motorcycles to ride around in shows and such out of the country as to lessen the chances of their real owners catching her on stolen property is also somewhat long tempered takes alot for Sybil to rasie her voice knows for a fact the vampire Siegfried Bishop turned her
coven: Artemis (Siegfield really..)
Name: Siegfield Bishop

Description: tall dark brown hair tied back in a pony tail bout 5'11 turned in 1341 but doesn't remember who did it he was 20 years old he's partly Greek and has a pale olive toned complexion pure forest green eyes and dresses like a Victorian noble man
History: Siegfield is the son of a wealthy knight and his exotic trophy second wife during the dark ages in Europe after the fall of the Roman empire like most noblemen he was trained to follow his father's footsteps but instead was more of a poet and at the time wanted to join the church as a monk this didn't go over so well with daddy who having 4 other sons, 3 older from his first marriage 1 younger only 6 at the time he had Siegfield killed leaving the body for the crows to eat. Nyssa his mother who's very name means beginning didn't like her husband's brutal slaying of her favorite child and in blind rage struck him down after word traveling to a wise woman, asking her to bring her son back to life this wise woman who was really a vampire older than time it self replied that she could restore life to her son's still warm corpse but that he must never see the sun again for her husband's god would not allow such workings in the light. Nyssa agreed and took the vampire to Siegfield's side later that night a knock on the door , it was Siegfield smiling yet clearly confused now in modern time he's lost most of that gentleman charm his mother so wanted to keep alive and is a bit of a loner hiding himself in his father's ancient estate which by this point has been redone in Shakespear's time on his permission and fits perfectly with the older parts of London he from time to time matains a strict father daughter relation ship with Sybil and should he die she would inherit his entire estate which would be a change for the better in her eyes if she knew about it , one last present Siegfield tells himself
Coven: Artemis (not very high in rank though, he has no say in the goverment of this coven just prefers it to the "barbaric" ones of the far side of the river )

Last edited by Sorrowgrave on Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
princessofslytherin
Admin
princessofslytherin

Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters   Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 10:06 am

You have a huge history so i will make more of Mary's history.
Her own brother ordered Charles to kill her. After she wrote a very nasty letter to Henry about the divorce of his first wife Katherine Of Aragon. Shortly after she was visiting Katherine when her husband showed up and she knew what was going to happen. Her niece Princess Mary fled the room and survived. Charles stabbed her in the stomach saying. "Long, live the Dowager Queen of France." For she was once married to the King of France but he died and shortly after she married Charles. Mary had a daughter Eleanor who was 5 years old at the time. Mary misses her daughter a great deal and it causes her pain everyday but it was alot better than giving her eternal life. This all happened in 1533.
Her coven is the Virgin Rose. (The Virgin Mary for catholics)

Last edited by princessofslytherin on Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters   Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 10:23 am

k so she's older than Sybil but WAY younger than Siegfield
Back to top Go down
princessofslytherin
Admin
princessofslytherin

Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters   Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 10:47 am

basically.
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters   Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 10:50 am

by...192 years XDD gee two centeris older
Back to top Go down
princessofslytherin
Admin
princessofslytherin

Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters   Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 10:52 am

yep.
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters   Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 9:25 pm

Name: Sofia Christine
Description: 5 foot 6 inches, green eyes English-American
History: Sofia is a Brooklyn Vampire , a immigrent to London's vampire district after Edmund bombs her half of the world really with Nuclear warheads, she and nearly 50 thousand others, the children of the vampires any member young enough to be counted as one really, being a turned vampire she doesn't understand the others in the Athena coven, the leading one in the newworld and has only been a vampire for a year, leveling her age at a little over 23 , being turned and not born she won't age Sofia was not much of a nationist to begin with, sympathizing with her ties to Europe , and once their leaves the Athena coven though she's still marked as Newyork vampire by locals there still in the same social class a bit of a loner she doesn't really follow any rules but joins up with other lone wolves in a atheist coven of only six including her members
coven: Athen/Newyork/atheist
Name: Edmund St. Joseph
Description: 6 foot 4, olive skin tone, Roman black hair brown eyes
History: nearly prehistoric in age he's one a handful of B.C.E before common era vampires left in the world a elder in his own right he's the leader of the Aries Coven, which is to say he's own personal harem of vampiress that live on his side of the river, inculding Anastasia the supposedly late princess of Russia a potical assian senses Ancient Rome he's witnessed first hand the rise and fall of many empires and tried to assist Joan away from the french before dawn hit, the one time he was ever in any danger of dying also
coven: Aries
Name: Wolf
Description: silver eyes, white hair, a born vampire albino
History: leader of a atheist coven and Sofia's lover of sorts they do petty crimes and try to convince rouges to join their group before Edmund gets a hold of them
Coven: atheist

these guys will be important, and I'm adding the coven thing to the details, and revising mine with it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters   Characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Characters
Page 1 of 1