The story of Vampires - Page 5 7-76

A couple months ago a email was sent to each of the old users, stating that if they didn't want their accounts to ignore it and if they did to log on.
Sense no one replied my guess is that the email was deleted or due to difficulties never reached it's destination. There was a one week time to reply, or not to it. If the email did not reach you and your account was unjustly removed my apologizes for the screw up
The story of Vampires - Page 5 7-76

A couple months ago a email was sent to each of the old users, stating that if they didn't want their accounts to ignore it and if they did to log on.
Sense no one replied my guess is that the email was deleted or due to difficulties never reached it's destination. There was a one week time to reply, or not to it. If the email did not reach you and your account was unjustly removed my apologizes for the screw up
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For everyone who has a passion for art, writing, and rpleplaying

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The story of Vampires

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
princessofslytherin
Admin
princessofslytherin

Number of posts : 832
Registration date : 2009-01-31

The story of Vampires - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:49 pm

"I am not here to be your concubine. I am Princess Mary Tudor, Dowager Queen of France."
Back to top Go down
https://artistslife.forumotion.com
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

Female Number of posts : 4901
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 4:03 pm

"Great another french bitch well that changes things,now the information you want? listen"he jumps up on the table now pokes a baton were Buckingham palace is "we're replacing the Queen with a vampire, then she's going to name my daughter as the heir after that"walks over to Romania"we engite old loyalites with the house of Dracul " now to Russia "down with the Soviats!" the others in the room repeat him and finelly walks over standing on where Rome is" nearly 2000 years ago the first Christian Emperor of Rome wrounged me greatly...I say it's time we take our revenge... the Catheral of Rome will Fall! then after we replace the remaining military and Morachs of europe we lanch the warheads into the Americas, sinking them down and causing Nuclear winter in which NO sunlight will reach the earth!" laughing now
Back to top Go down
princessofslytherin
Admin
princessofslytherin

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 4:11 pm

"That would kill Millions! Of course that is your intentions. World domination, I should have known you would be that unoriginal. As for the french bitch comment, I was never french my loyalties always lyed with England as it will now. I am the daughter and sister of great Kings and I will not let England fall!"
She turns dropping a bag of gold and walks out.
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 4:24 pm

"wait one second frenchie dear.." a female Vampire separate from the rest of them wearing silk and roses in her hair, clearly top dog here right under Edmund in power steps out" the reason for the Americas is because launching the war heads in Asia,Europe Astraila or Afica would poison us here ,winds blow east to west and we are tired of always being hunted think of the sins of men do you really want them to go unavenged ? all we want is a safe world for our children "
Back to top Go down
princessofslytherin
Admin
princessofslytherin

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 4:49 pm

"But we were human once and I remember it well. I wanted a safe world for my child as well. But who will agree and what rebellions will happen think like a queen. My name Is Princess Mary and I will be addressed as such."
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:00 pm

" Formally Grand Duchess Anastasia Nikolaevna of Russia, Anna St.Joseph of London or Ann now, prehaps you've seen the movie about the girl claiming to be me yes?"
Back to top Go down
princessofslytherin
Admin
princessofslytherin

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:03 pm

"Yes, I Have. It is nice to meet you Grand Duchess. We are both of equal status." She curtyes showing the proper respect. "I must go forgive me dawn is soon and I have to meet someone."
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:06 pm

Ann smiles and returns the gesture "It'd be wise to only attach yourself to fellow vampires, forget the human Princess we once were, our Countries have long forgotten us" she steps back indoors and the wall forms back into place
Back to top Go down
princessofslytherin
Admin
princessofslytherin

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:09 pm

Mary looks down pondering her words. Maybe I should forget the memories are painful. She goes back to Seigefeild at the first rays of light. "They are planning to take over the world and extinct the humans and i think I support them."
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:16 pm

Siegfield nods "thought so, just glad he's not planning anything that would harm the vampire children" doesn't sound so concerned "he won't kill all the humans, no needs a stable supply or our kind will stave and turn cannibal, let me guess you've meet the Russian Princess? "
Back to top Go down
princessofslytherin
Admin
princessofslytherin

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:20 pm

"Anastasia? yes. I have. She is a true Grand Duchess. She holds up values and morals that not many people did when I was around as I human and she is way younger than me with a wisdom beyond her years. But I know killing people is wrong. yet I do it almost everyday. Are you going to support him?"
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:27 pm

"not sure.. Sybil is American there is something wrung about killing a country full of Sybil, but at the same time that was nearly 400 years ago and she would have been tortured to death as a witch, don't ever tell her I said that though I want her to enjoy her near immortal childhood hmm.." paces around "Edmund is to me as you are to Ann age wise yet I lived in the darkages he the height and down fall of the greatest empire on earth ,I'm not sure if I do or not, you could warn the Palace after nightfall, assuming you can prove to them you who you say you are with out spelling out I-am-a-vampire hmm" still pacing
Back to top Go down
princessofslytherin
Admin
princessofslytherin

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:30 pm

"They know who I am. If we are going to act we need to do it now."
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:33 pm

"it's dawn we're not going anywhere"
Back to top Go down
princessofslytherin
Admin
princessofslytherin

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:36 pm

"true. Well, Mine as well choose. I think We should go with him. he obviously knows what he is doing." She says whispering because she is really close to him.
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:45 pm

"all.. Alright"
Back to top Go down
princessofslytherin
Admin
princessofslytherin

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:49 pm

She leans in closer.
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:53 pm

Seigfield blinks "err hello Mary"
Back to top Go down
princessofslytherin
Admin
princessofslytherin

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 6:00 pm

mary blinks for a moment then realizes where she is and turns quickly and puts the hood of her cloak up to hide her embarresment.
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 6:06 pm

"Mary? are you alright"
Back to top Go down
princessofslytherin
Admin
princessofslytherin

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 6:06 pm

"I'm fine." She says rather cold actually.
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 6:15 pm

now he's silent
Back to top Go down
princessofslytherin
Admin
princessofslytherin

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 6:29 pm

She pulls out a book from her bag and begins to read.
Back to top Go down
Sorrowgrave
Admin
Sorrowgrave

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 6:55 pm

Siegfield looks outside, careful not to let any of him touch the sun light sighs
Back to top Go down
princessofslytherin
Admin
princessofslytherin

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 7:33 pm

"Are you okay?" she asks with a hint of devotion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The story of Vampires   The story of Vampires - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The story of Vampires
Page 5 of 30Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next